• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley, recommended against “kinetic action” because the balloon seemed to pose no immediate threat, and debris from an interception could endanger people on the ground.

Useless idiots.

I would think that the Luxury S10 would play a major role in this.

On a side note - that inmate who told me it's advanced life forms, told me this morning that he spoke with it, and it really is advanced life forms here to ease us into accepting that they exist, because we are not ready to hear that now. The Chinese thing is just the cover story. So, there you go. It might really be Spike.

Driven by DIC from IdaWyoMontuckybraska!!!

Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin and Joint Chiefs Chairman Mark Milley, recommended against “kinetic action” because the balloon seemed to pose no immediate threat, and debris from an interception could endanger people on the ground.

Useless idiots.
Precisely

Just heard on the radio that there is apparently a second balloon over Canada. I worry about EMP weapons. It would send us to the dark ages for a decade or more.

Well it appears it would be pretty easy to hit us with an EMP.

All of those electric cars and cell phone towers are toast.

I know that this sounds like an eight year old kid trying to be cool, but I am pretty sure that we saw it yesterday. At work we saw something just like it.

We are in the NE corner of Wyoming, so it's not too far from where it was supposed to be. There was something there, and then I saw the article when I got home.

The funny part was the one wackadoodle inmate who was convinced that it was advanced beings who used to be human but evolved into a higher being, and came to help us. True story.
So chinese are aliens? Tee hee

I said years ago I should write a movie script about an EMP blast paralyzing the country and the Republic is saved by Chicanos in '64 Chevy lowriders since they don't have any electronics.
That’s called the south valley in Albuquerque

I don't know who the Chinese consult with, but had they shaped that balloon like Lizzo ( like a parade balloon) it would be racist to shoot it down.

I don't know who the Chinese consult with, but had they shaped that balloon like Lizzo ( like a parade balloon) it would be racist to shoot it down.
Lizzo is still bigger than that balloon

Since this isn't a free floating ballon, I'll guess it ends up near our nuclear submarine base down by me in Kingsland,Georgia.

I'm actually pretty appalled we haven't taken it down. It will be interesting to see what happens to it when/if it hits Florida.

If it wasn't so high up the locals would definitely take it down. We certainly don't have anything civilian owned that can touch it.

Definitely need a missile.

Since this isn't a free floating ballon, I'll guess it ends up near our nuclear submarine base down by me in Kingsland,Georgia.

I'm actually pretty appalled we haven't taken it down. It will be interesting to see what happens to it when/if it hits Florida.

If it wasn't so high up the locals would definitely take it down. We certainly don't have anything civilian owned that can touch it.

Supposedly the US has known about this since type of stuff

Read the thread(pretty interesting stuff) So if our government knows then I’m going to guess they allowed it to fly over the country. Why? Idk. There is an anti asian narrative since covid and why I hid my japanese ancestry around here for awhile.

So just from my middle stance. It could be a weather balloon, it could be a spy gadget. It could be a media attempt to rally up the nation to go anti china etc. In all honesty. Who knows what this is

79vqcv.jpg

FoFpnTXaUAAsTOf.jpg

Joe closes the barn door looong after the horse is gone

Supposedly the US has known about this since type of stuff

Read the thread(pretty interesting stuff) So if our government knows then I’m going to guess they allowed it to fly over the country. Why? Idk. There is an anti asian narrative since covid and why I hid my japanese ancestry around here for awhile.

So just from my middle stance. It could be a weather balloon, it could be a spy gadget. It could be a media attempt to rally up the nation to go anti china etc. In all honesty. Who knows what this is

It's not a weather balloon and it's already been tracked from China. It has a guidance system. No people don't float **** in our airspace across the country ever. Spy satellites are another story.

Nobody is anti-Asian, at least people I know. We are anti communist government. Three of which are Asian countries. China,Vietnam and North Korea. You could call Russia a semi communist country with leadership who desire to be communist again.

China is not our friend. They're not even a friend to their own people who they will gladly throw into prison camps or execute anyone criticizing the communist regime.

They control and filter everything that comes out of that land.

You can trust them about as much as a serial pedophile babysitting your children while you're away on vacation.

Steelr4ever said:

Florida Man will get up there with a lawn chair, helium balloons, and a rifle and take care of it.

682E2A1F-AC64-484D-9FEE-7A8C4379DAAD.jpeg

They shot it down. Let's see what happens to the other one.

So now they know they can float a weapon on over and the retards running this country will just track it until it blows up.

It's not a weather balloon and it's already been tracked from China. It has a guidance system. No people don't float **** in our airspace across the country ever. Spy satellites are another story.

Nobody is anti-Asian, at least people I know. We are anti communist government. Three of which are Asian countries. China,Vietnam and North Korea. You could call Russia a semi communist country with leadership who desire to be communist again.

China is not our friend. They're not even a friend to their own people who they will gladly throw into prison camps or execute anyone criticizing the communist regime.

They control and filter everything that comes out of that land.

You can trust them about as much as a serial pedophile babysitting your children while you're away on vacation.
It’s been tracked since it was spotted in Alaska from what I was reading.

The media pushes an anti asian narrative. I’m not saying you guys do. But my family has dealt with it since my grandpa was little. Which is why I was hesitant to talk about it for a long time.

I think our government filters/controls most stuff tbh. It’s easy to divide people by having them choose black or white politics.

That said I really don’t trust anyside and have an open mind and look for the common denominator/descriuprencies in both sides

It’s been tracked since it was spotted in Alaska from what I was reading.

The media pushes an anti asian narrative. I’m not saying you guys do. But my family has dealt with it since my grandpa was little. Which is why I was hesitant to talk about it for a long time.

I think our government filters/controls most stuff tbh. It’s easy to divide people by having them choose black or white politics.

That said I really don’t trust anyside and have an open mind and look for the common denominator/descriuprencies in both sides

This doesn't have anything to do with Asian people. This has to do with a communist country sending over a balloon with who knows what on it. You know the same country who gave us ******* covid and lied about the origin.They already admitted it was theirs. Not much debate to it. It's not some mysterious thing. Other than the lying ******** saying it was some civilian Chinese weather balloon. That part is ******* comical.

My wonder is why didn't they shoot it down in Alaska as it crossed in.

From what I've already heard we got a lot of data from it while it was above. That's most likely the reason it wasn't shot down much sooner. It was providing us with something.

Last edited: