• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

Making moves

Regional rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran announced on Friday they are restoring full diplomatic relations in a deal brokered by China, a move that could reduce tensions in the region and asserts China's growing influence in the Gulf.

The agreement paves the way for Saudi Arabia and Iran to reopen their embassies and diplomatic missions within the coming two months. It also revives accords on security cooperation and trade and investment.

The other side is English&Irish with way back connections to William Penn and John Adams.
I am pretty much a direct descendant of John Adams and obviously his son. My Great Grandmother was an Adams. Then she became a Lee with my Great Granfather possibly being related to Robert E. Lee but those lineages are sketchier on that side.

I am pretty much a direct descendant of John Adams and obviously his son. My Great Grandmother was an Adams. Then she became a Lee with my Great Granfather possibly being related to Robert E. Lee but those lineages are sketchier on that side.
You and S4E are cousins?

I can only trace so far.
My dad’s side is Maes/Nakamoto.
My great grandmother being Nakamoto.

My great grandpa being a Maes which is the last name I carry. Despite me claiming hispanic on legal documents. Maes derives from the netherlands area.

My mom’s side is Salas. But very little is known about that side. I can only assume hispanic. Although we may have native. I only claim hispanic and japanese cause that’s what I know.

Definitely cool to dig into family history.

All you all are something. My mom's family came here during the potato famine. My dad's family is only tracible back to his grandpa. My dad's dad did time in Wyoming for robbing a bank. My mom's dad was a drunk cop in Chicago.

I'm generational white trash.

All you all are something. My mom's family came here during the potato famine. My dad's family is only tracible back to his grandpa. My dad's dad did time in Wyoming for robbing a bank. My mom's dad was a drunk cop in Chicago.

Suppressor.

Well you’re my generational white trash.

….wait….that doesn’t sound loving
:geek:

Yup. Sitting here living in a 24' travel trailer with Mrs. Fan, fighting the freeze up of our water system. White privilege and all.
Sitting here watching the Pens and rangers. Not freezing.

American privilege and all.

Sitting here watching the Pens and rangers. Not freezing.

American privilege and all.
I have no denial nor shame, about American privilege. Proud of it. Trying to preserve, despite the yahoos in DC.

I'm not freezing in No. Wyoming. It's beautiful out today. You brag about weather, I would hate your crowded area. Only 6,800 or so in my entire county. That works for me.

Well you’re my generational white trash.

….wait….that doesn’t sound loving
:geek:
Thanks. Pass the tamales.

Lol.

I actually don’t like tamales. Nor biscochitos. Nor posole.

I do like enchilada’s, sushi, tacos and taquitos though
I'm on board with that menu, but having taught in So Cal for so long, I loved getting Christmas tamales from moms.

I know one very good tamale lady. The tamales from the grocery store are lousy.

American leaders are playing checkers while others play chess.

They're not leading at all. It's as if they have been COMPROMISED.

You damn sure know the Chinese have an abundance of evidence that could easily destroy all of the Bidens.

They tracked that floating intelligence device long before it crossed over our land and did nothing.

You can believe the Chinese have a battle plan in place should they ever attack us. They're not making hypersonic missiles for fun.

China: we need better satellites for intel.
China cheap dude: Nah, America lazy, just use drone balloons.
China: I like.

Sleepy team; Just a balloon bruh
The balloons were just a smoke screen. The Chinese already have all the info they need from years of cracking into our systems, their own spy satellites, spies on the ground and inside informants. No doubt they were laughing their ***** off over the whole thing.

Last edited:
The balloons were just a smoke screen. The Chinese already have all the info they need from years of cracking into our systems, their own spy satellites, spies on the ground and inside informants. No doubt they were laughing their ***** off over the whole thing.

It’s been going on for decades. Espionage/surveillance happen by the minute