• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

China.

The balloons were just a smoke screen. The Chinese already have all the info they need from years of cracking into our systems, their own spy satellites, spies on the ground and inside informants. No doubt they were laughing their ***** off over the whole thing.

If it took a balloon to defeat us, well, we’re ****** anyways. They stole everything long before. This was just, imo, me dragging my nutts across your face before I **** you kind of thing.

The balloons were just a smoke screen. The Chinese already have all the info they need from years of cracking into our systems, their own spy satellites, spies on the ground and inside informants. No doubt they were laughing their ***** off over the whole thing.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that, in the past five months, at least 4,300 Chinese undocumented migrants have been apprehended crossing the southern border, which amounts to more than double the number for all of the previous year.

Now what are they doing in Mexico? Perhaps some on these guys speak english and a percentage of them have plans to inset USB drives and the like into certain companies and branches of government both public and private.

If I was President I would not allow any Chinese to cross out border form Mexico. I wish Biden would wake a F up....but he has forgotten about last month already. The dolt is the prefect for them. He is bought out by China and highly compromised man.

The U.S. Customs and Border Protection reported that, in the past five months, at least 4,300 Chinese undocumented migrants have been apprehended crossing the southern border, which amounts to more than double the number for all of the previous year.

Now what are they doing in Mexico? Perhaps some on these guys speak english and a percentage of them have plans to inset USB drives and the like into certain companies and branches of government both public and private.

If I was President I would not allow any Chinese to cross out border form Mexico. I wish Biden would wake a F up....but he has forgotten about last month already. The dolt is the prefect for them. He is bought out by China and highly compromised man.
QBR.

Lots of drugs and people traffic across the border. This is the worst it's ever been. Is anyone in leadership getting a cut? They usually cut themselves in on other deals, above or below board.

I hear "the Big Guy" takes a standard 10%.

Lots of drugs and people traffic across the border. This is the worst it's ever been. Is anyone in leadership getting a cut? They usually cut themselves in on other deals, above or below board.

Somebody is benefitting and it's not the American people. Just wait until the next drug becomes popular it's way more powerful than fentanyl. They'll really be dropping like flies then.

We're being downgraded across the board on a world level.

Somebody is benefitting and it's not the American people. Just wait until the next drug becomes popular it's way more powerful than fentanyl. They'll really be dropping like flies then.
Job security.
Maybe change my registration to Democrat so I can eat real meat, have heat and a/c, and an armored Suburban.

And it gets better.

https://cryptopolitan.com/

Europe’s dependency on the US for weapons and energy, and the “extraterritoriality of the US dollar” were two factors Macron singled out as reducing Europe’s autonomy. He suggested Europe should focus on boosting European defense industries and reducing its reliance on the dollar.
He made these remarks on a state visit to China. And we are worried about trannies advertising beer. We are in for a world of hurt.

And it gets better.

He made these remarks on a state visit to China. And we are worried about trannies advertising beer. We are in for a world of hurt.
How quickly the French forget how much American blood soaked their poppy fields in two world wars.

In Flanders Fields, the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.

And it gets better.

Well, now its becoming more obvious, to those not really paying attention, why the US needed Russia to attack Ukraine and why the US blew up the Russian gas pipelines to the EU.

There ain't much point having them big carriers if you don't use them from time to time to provide "focus" to those not in favor of USD hegemony.

How quickly the French forget how much American blood soaked their poppy fields in two world wars.

In Flanders Fields, the poppies blow
Between the crosses, row on row,
That mark our place; and in the sky
The larks, still bravely singing, fly
Scarce heard amid the guns below.

We are the dead. Short days ago
We lived, felt dawn, saw sunset glow,
Loved and were loved, and now we lie,
In Flanders fields

Take up our quarrel with the foe:
To you from failing hands we throw
The torch; be yours to hold it high.
If ye break faith with us who die
We shall not sleep, though poppies grow
In Flanders fields.
Canadian, eh!

And it gets better.

The US tends to escalate domestic social tensions when international tensions brew like this.

Like I said yesterday. I’m not worried about the domestic social issues. It’s the foreign relations that I am worried about

I might have missed it in this thread, but Warren Buffet dumped his Taiwanese semi-conductor stocks late last week. Also, some of the smaller Taiwanese Islands have had their communications cut.

I can't help but think that the Ukraine invasion and the Taiwan tensions are coordinated plans. The Ruskies knew that we would drain our military stock to help Ukraine, and China would have a free hand. Just a thought.

Oh, and the near future for this nation of ours looks very, very bleak. Stock up and get ready. The party is almost on.

Reactions: JMM
This administration is failing now with only one conflict in front of them. They all get kickbacks from the money they send to Ukraine. They like the money. If the conflict with Ukraine continues, and it will, America is weak. When China surrounds Taiwan again, it might be for good. Not an exercise any more. Here are the people making decisions, Joe, Milley, Austin, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, and Keisha Lance Bottoms. Put this team up against Xi. America loses. Putin can keep the war going, exhausting American money. Xi can prolong the blockade, exhausting American money. Xi doesn't even have to fire a shot.

This administration is failing now with only one conflict in front of them. They all get kickbacks from the money they send to Ukraine. They like the money. If the conflict with Ukraine continues, and it will, America is weak. When China surrounds Taiwan again, it might be for good. Not an exercise any more. Here are the people making decisions, Joe, Milley, Austin, Valerie Jarrett, Susan Rice, and Keisha Lance Bottoms. Put this team up against Xi. America loses. Putin can keep the war going, exhausting American money. Xi can prolong the blockade, exhausting American money. Xi doesn't even have to fire a shot.
It’s coordinated for sure.
China knew that russia would exhaust US resources eventually.

China played everyone from seeing how the world would react to covid. Then probably worked on utilizing russia to affect the US financially. All without firing a single shot.

so we have biden saying we need to do away with ICE vehicles, and is pushing for EVs
problem is that there are not enough charging stations across the country to support biden's massive endeavor
in doing this, biden has made us MORE reliant on ... suppliers of the components to create these charging stations
those suppliers come from China

green new deal is great unless you don't speak chinese.
don't worry - you'll learn it. as will your grandchildren and their grandchildren

OK, this is insane. Maybe NK goes into SK at the same time as China takes Taiwan?

Click this link for a crazy article
They'd be foolish to do that. SK will send them packing with a quickness. The technological differences in military hardware is staggering. NK is struggling to feed their soldiers, fuel their equipment and maintain it. It wouldn't be competitive.

They'd be foolish to do that. SK will send them packing with a quickness. The technological differences in military hardware is staggering. NK is struggling to feed their soldiers, fuel their equipment and maintain it. It wouldn't be competitive.
You would think, but how long can they keep up against a China backed NK, with the US being low on inventory, while being pressured to give up some materiel that they would need?

You would think, but how long can they keep up against a China backed NK, with the US being low on inventory, while being pressured to give up some materiel that they would need?
But if China is already engaged with Taiwan, how much support will they really be able to offer NK? Not enough to overcome SK IMHO.

Don't look now but China is dangerously close to invading Taiwan. I say we keep out of it if they do. Funding two wars is someting we can not afford.

Don't look now but China is dangerously close to invading Taiwan. I say we keep out of it if they do. Funding two wars is someting we can not afford.
Don’t speak for me. I have a capital one card

But if China is already engaged with Taiwan, how much support will they really be able to offer NK? Not enough to overcome SK IMHO.
I'm not so sure. They have the largest standing army in the world, and have been vastly improving their arms, production, etc., for years.

I hope you're correct.