• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN calls black people felons...

Stewey

Reaction score

Liberals showing their true racist colors .
Trying too hard to bash Trump, and OOPS!

2nhmc93.png

Last edited:
Here comes the apology.....wait for it......wait for it.......

Trump needs to take this and every racist DemocRAT remark and present it when he speaks to black folks.

...starting with Lyndon Johnsons " I'll have them niggers voting DemocRAT for the next 200 years".

Well, not every DemocRAT racist remark...there are just too many to cover in one speech.

Last edited:
Here comes the apology.....wait for it......wait for it.......

An apology followed by a "but".

"But if it wasn't for society, unfair treatment of blacks, and Republicans, there wouldn't be so many blacks in prison." That's why you need to vote DemocRAT.

Liberals just let their true views out sometimes. It's always funny.

How can you draw an inference of racism here, but not think Trump was inferring 2nd amendment people should assassinate Hillary?

At least be consistent.

How can you draw an inference of racism here

DRAW an inference of racism? It's blatantly stated. Good lord, LIBERAL, even Liberals are bashing CNN over this one. Which makes your attempt to defend it lower than pathetic.

DRAW an inference of racism? It's blatantly stated. Good lord, LIBERAL, even Liberals are bashing CNN over this one. Which makes your attempt to defend it lower than pathetic.

No, Tim. blacks aren't exclusively felons, and felons aren't exclusively black. You have to DRAW upon your knowledge of a negative stereotype or prison demographics to INFER racism.

I'm not defending anything, just pointing out hypocrisy.

I'm guessing that there is a movement to allow felons to vote based on the ultra-liberal argument that it disproportionately reduces black representation at the polls. If there is, I'm against that if it makes you feel better.

No, Tim. blacks aren't exclusively felons, and felons aren't exclusively black. You have to DRAW upon your knowledge of a negative stereotype or prison demographics to INFER racism.

I'm not defending anything, just pointing out hypocrisy.

I'm guessing that there is a movement to allow felons to vote based on the ultra-liberal argument that it disproportionately reduces black representation at the polls. If there is, I'm against that if it makes you feel better.
No guessing by your folks. Just like your redneck comment. You libs accuse racism in just about everything conservatives say when all you see is race or class in every single thing you see. It's hilarious. Racism and classism are your first principles.

How can you draw an inference of racism here.

Easy. Because its the game liberals play. Trump is a racist because he wants to keep certain Muslim out and wants to deport Hispanics right? (yes, I know Muslim and Hispanic aren't races).
Rudy Giuliani was accused of being racist on TV when debating some black dimwit about black crime and police in New York City.
When the truth hurts liberals cry "racist".

CNN trying to find something else to pin on Trump really ****** up here.

The two part headline "Trump wants GOP to court black voters-- then slams voting rights for felons" have nothing to do with each other.

Trump wants to GOP to court legal registered black voters who plan to vote this November PERIOD. CNN was being purely racist with the second half of the headline.

Spin, gyrate, genuflect...Good Lord man, I'm now beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

There is no interpretation as to their meaning.

"trump wants GOP to court black voters -- then slams voting rights for felons"

The author of the Tweet put the first notion together with the second for a reason. It's CNN. They tried to expose him for being a hypocrite with the black demographic. Pointing out that he is trying to sway black voters, then in an attempt to expose him as a hypocrite, they say he also is against voting right for felons. Hmmm. A 2nd grader can figure this out. They are saying point blank - Trump is trying to win over black voters while also being against their right to vote.

And as one wise person on Twitter stated simply: CNN thinks "blacks" synonym for "felons."

Not up for interpretation in the least.

I'm now beginning to feel embarrassed for you.

Why? I know the difference between a statement and an inference.

Nowhere do I STATE that a racist inference cannot be made, and yet all you can comprehend is an INFERENCE that I am.

How can you draw an inference of racism here, but not think Trump was inferring 2nd amendment people should assassinate Hillary?

At least be consistent.

Because there's no inference, it's flat out stated racism. The "inference" that people was calling for people to assassinate Hillary is complete bullshit and you know it.

Because there's no inference, it's flat out stated racism. The "inference" that people was calling for people to assassinate Hillary is complete bullshit and you know it.

What I know is that people here are being conveniently selective when they understand inferences and when they don't.

It's not stated - Stewy points out above that the two parts of the headline have nothing to do with each other. Neither part by itself can be construed as racist. The only way it's racist is if you infer something between the two.

Why? I know the difference between a statement and an inference.

Nowhere do I STATE that a racist inference cannot be made, and yet all you can comprehend is an INFERENCE that I am.

Your words: "How can you draw an inference of racism here..."

The entire American nation can see it plain as day, Conservatives AND Liberals, yet you ask that question. That leaves you, I suppose, in the category of complete dumbass since the rest of the world has it figured out.

Your words: "How can you draw an inference of racism here..."

Why don't you quote the question in it's entirety? You continue to conveniently leave out the the most important part so as to take it out of context.

Everyone saw Trump's inference, some like you attempted to cover for his tasteless, irresponsible joke. As if your doing so would somehow make a difference.

There is no wiggle room here. That headline makes no sense if "black voters" isn't substantially correlated to "felons", in the writer's opinion.

Hillary "Bring super-predators to HEEL!"

There is no wiggle room here. That headline makes no sense if "black voters" isn't substantially correlated to "felons", in the writer's opinion.

Obviously the idea was to make Trump look like a racist but it backfired on them. That can happen when you're only around like-minded people all the time.

Hillary "Bring super-predators to HEEL!"

Weren't the transgendered supposed to be Super Predators?

Seriously, that's a funny *** term. I haven't said it since I saw the last Predators movie.