• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

Losing Harrison has mostly killed OSU’s offense.
Harrison definitely is going to be a high pick when he goes into the draft. You can see the high talent level...

I mean if Ohio State wins this they pretty much are probably winning the championship… so this 54 seconds are huge

Pulling for Georgia. I would like to see TCU win it all, but that is not likely

Stroud never uses his legs and did it all night.

Woof happy New Year!

With quite a hook to it.

that's a knock i have on him. He has that ability but chooses not to run. Seems he's making the business decision to stay healthy. Not sure i'd draft a guy who seems to hold back at times.
That observation is only because you're used to QBs who can't throw as well and HAVE to run more. Franklin loves that type.

That observation is only because you're used to QBs who can't throw as well and HAVE to run more. Franklin loves that type.
I saw a lot of OSU fans bashing him for not running and comments he made about not running. It was also a big knock on him from draft analysts.

The coach from Ohio blew that one. The series previous when he was in FG range 2nd and 5. I get the don’t live in your fears stuff.....but he should have never passed there. 2 runs to get 5 yards,take time off clock. Instead he loses 12 yards on a sack. He should regret that play call.
I also would have ran all 3 times on the last series. Get closer. Even QB sneaks. They had 2 timeouts. He deserves blame.

If TCU plays as physical as they did against Michigan, they can beat Georgia. This isn’t a gimme for Georgia. TCU has a chance, and I think it’s a decent chance to win it all.