• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

Michigan showing zero respect for TCU with that decision and TCU comes up with the big stop.

Great win for your team Berm! No expert here,but I really thought Branch and Battle made a big difference when it was 10-0. They started making plays. Momentum switched,Offense took over. We have lots of needs.....but either one would look good in the B&G

Edwards needed to take that first carry to the house.

I love it. Michigans plays the bully. Always a good time watching them self implode.

Michigan playing like they already had their plane tickets booked to the national title game. TCU means business right now.
The one thing I have learned in College ball.......14-0 is nothing. Pedal to the metal.....don’t let up for a second. Just give ‘er

The announcing and presentation of this game on ESPN2 sucks! This split screen bs sucks. The announcers suck.

You probably couldn't draw up a worse start for the champions of the Big Ten. Bring off the 1st run for 50+ yards. Fall behind 14-0.