• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

Down here in NC deciding if I'm going to make the move. Been drinking too damn much bourbon and eating too much seafood. But, it was 60 degrees here when it was -4 back home.
Yeah, I'm moving within the next year.
Come on and visit SLC before you make the decision...North Carolina has some vicious ice storms...

Berm, how do you feel about Brian Branch in the first or the Bears pick in the second?

Come on and visit SLC before you make the decision...North Carolina has some vicious ice storms...
Ol' girl's family is from NC. She's moving back to be closer to sick/elderly relatives. Has a transfer already lined up. I can do what I do from anywhere.

I just saw a kid named "Panzer" on Kansas St. - an OL. We gotta sign that guy!!! I hear it already pancake block by Panzer!!!

Haven't been able to catch the game yet.............. saw the score just now ........... what is your take on the game so far Berm

Haven't been able to catch the game yet.............. saw the score just now ........... what is your take on the game so far Berm
We started out slow - it was 10-0 early in the first quarter. Then Bama woke up...scored 35 straight points and had two apple turnovers during that span.

I still think Bryce Young is the closest talent to Patrick Mahomes that I've ever seen. Some team is gonna be very happy to get him...

How is Will Levis ranked higher as an NFL prospect than Bryce Young???
I wouldn't rank him higher, but Young is tiny and some don't like Stroud's ability out of structure with some comparing him to Jared Goff. Some analyst want Levis to be the next Josh Allen.

I'm pulling for Michigan and Georgia in the important games.