• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

That little dude looks like Barry Sanders

Iowa up 14-0 on Kentucky. With the over/under of 31, that means Iowa has already nearly matched their implied total.

they got a pick 6 and not surprisingly, a TD to a TE Lachey who is the son of old Redskin OL Jim Lachey. I hear Jim does radio for some small Midwest school now.

I think TE is a minor need for the Steelers. Specifically a blocking TE. I don’t think Gentry is that guy and Heyward is too small.

I’m making pulled pork for New Year. I’m trying a new method, baking it in low heat wrapped in parchment paper for 8 hours. Can’t decide what kind of sauce I want to make. I’m feeling a Carolina vinegar style but might have to make a sweet one too. My rub was awfully spicy. Might have to wait to see how spicy the meat comes out

I’m making pulled pork for New Year. I’m trying a new method, baking it in low heat wrapped in parchment paper for 8 hours. Can’t decide what kind of sauce I want to make. I’m feeling a Carolina vinegar style but might have to make a sweet one too. My rub was awfully spicy. Might have to wait to see how spicy the meat comes out
So you like pulling meat???

I only root for the SEC...

i understand that thinking pre playoffs, but now you should be rooting against them. Especially with the playoff about the expand. You no longer need to worry about rankings. Just win your games and have a better record than the other playoff contenders.

Conferences are almost done anyway. With the expanded playoff, they will be more like NFL divisions.

I’ll be rooting for Michigan and Ohio State to lose by 100.

The key is using the bbq sauce in moderation. Some people use so much sauce that you can’t tell if it’s pork or chicken.

One thing I've noticed here in SLC - they DRENCH their wings in sauce. Absolutely horrible...
Tell 'em light on the sauce and head to the liquor store for more Titos.

I know why they aren't, but Alabama should've been in the playoffs over TCU. Bama vs. Michigan would've been an electric matchup.

Bruh, you know me too well. Lunar encouraged me to take a sip - so I obeyed...we've scored 34 straight points since I started sippin'...
Down here in NC deciding if I'm going to make the move. Been drinking too damn much bourbon and eating too much seafood. But, it was 60 degrees here when it was -4 back home.
Yeah, I'm moving within the next year.