• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Champ Week and News

@SteelBuckeye
May the best team win in the peach bowl.
Two historically rich, traditional schools.

May both teams entertain and despite the outcome. The health of these kids. That said.

Sic ‘em Dawgs
I'll be watching to see how our possible Rd 1 picks play.
Is Ringo only a true Sophomore, or a RS Sophomore?

I'll be watching to see how our possible Rd 1 picks play.
Is Ringo only a true Sophomore, or a RS Sophomore?
True sophmore I believe.

Sheeiiitt. I forgot, I don’t remember if he started last year due to injury. Lol.

Ringo has potential but still can be infuriating at times. OSU’s receivers look to be threats. That’s what worries me.

True sophmore I believe.

Sheeiiitt. I forgot, I don’t remember if he started last year due to injury. Lol.

Ringo has potential but still can be infuriating at times. OSU’s receivers look to be threats. That’s what worries me.
Harrison is the real deal. Egbuka is trending that way. The sleeper for me is Julian Flemming. He's been there the longest and it's his first year starting. That said, when targeted, he usually makes the catch. Problem is that Stroud often disregards him in favor of the other two.

Harrison is the real deal. Egbuka is trending that way. The sleeper for me is Julian Flemming. He's been there the longest and it's his first year starting. That said, when targeted, he usually makes the catch. Problem is that Stroud often disregards him in favor of the other two.
I hear Stroud is not the greatest under pressure. UGA’s front 7 is aggressive, but they do give up slants or quick screens a lot because of that aggression. Missouri and Kent st exposed a weakness.

Cannot toy around with Ohio st. You guys will burn us if that happens

I hear Stroud is not the greatest under pressure. UGA’s front 7 is aggressive, but they do give up slants or quick screens a lot because of that aggression. Missouri and Kent st exposed a weakness.

Cannot toy around with Ohio st. You guys will burn us if that happens
In the past, tOSU QBs had the option of taking off and running when they felt pressure. I think Day has limited that. He wants more pocket passers than dual threat QBs. The problem is that sometimes Stroud SHOULD run and he tends to stay in the pocket. I think that's Day's doing because the kid has the ability to be an adequate running threat.
I am not a big Ryan Day fan. I think his sphincter puckers when things get tight.

In the past, tOSU QBs had the option of taking off and running when they felt pressure. I think Day has limited that. He wants more pocket passers than dual threat QBs. The problem is that sometimes Stroud SHOULD run and he tends to stay in the pocket. I think that's Day's doing because the kid has the ability to be an adequate running threat.
I am not a big Ryan Day fan. I think his sphincter puckers when things get tight.
Kirby is good at identifying that. I will not go in over confident though. These teams have plenty of time to prepare

Just heard Deion told the entire Colorado team to transfer. That’s an asinine thing to say if he did.

@SteelBuckeye
May the best team win in the peach bowl.
Two historically rich, traditional schools.

May both teams entertain and despite the outcome. The health of these kids. That said.

Sic ‘em Dawgs
That game should be a fun watch.

Reactions: MTC
Just heard Deion told the entire Colorado team to transfer. That’s an asinine thing to say if he did.
Truth hurts. Was he supposed to carry the last guy's mistakes on his roster?

So, before allowing myself to form a concrete opinion on what Sanders said to the Colorado players, I did a little research. And, I found his full speech. Not the snippet that's going around. In short, he tells them he will have full buy in on his program or those that don't/won't/can't give it can hit the transfer portal. He's honest in that he's bringing some guys with him.
Outrage over a coach taking control of the program he's been hired to lead? Crazy.

When he left his old school he sad he doesn't chase the bag, the bag chases him. At Colorado, he said he brings his own luggage. Coach Prime is different and he keeps it his way even with the cameras rolling. I cannot wait to see what he'll do at a P5 school.

If TCU loses, they're out. No way a 1 loss TCU stays in over a 2 loss bama. No way.

I'm not rooting for this though... I want #4 Ohio St to play #1 Georgia, with a healthy Trayveon Henderson AND Miyan Williams (and maybe even a healthy Jackson Smith-Njigba), along with the painfully learned lesson against Michigan that if you're going to stack it up to stop the run, you gotta play off the receivers a little bit, stupid!

Woops

IMHO, Alabama was in the minute TCU lost. I don’t think it is right, but no way the committee keeps TCU over Alabama. Too much money at stake.
Womp wommmmp

So, before allowing myself to form a concrete opinion on what Sanders said to the Colorado players, I did a little research. And, I found his full speech. Not the snippet that's going around. In short, he tells them he will have full buy in on his program or those that don't/won't/can't give it can hit the transfer portal. He's honest in that he's bringing some guys with him.
Outrage over a coach taking control of the program he's been hired to lead? Crazy.

CRAZY not, but this is exactly what a new coach for the STEELERS would have to do. Hat's off to Dieon.

Salute the nation