• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

Penn State favored by 3.5 vs Ole Miss. I have a feeling multiple players will opt out for Penn State and Ole Miss will be favored by kickoff.

It shall be interesting. I had hoped the best teams would get in. I’ve watched a lot of the Huskies this year. Shall be interesting how they stack up. They’ve played tough teams, and I get the feeling most on here have rarely watched them. Here’s hoping they beat the **** out of whoever they face. 😀👍

It shall be interesting. I had hoped the best teams would get in. I’ve watched a lot of the Huskies this year. Shall be interesting how they stack up. They’ve played tough teams, and I get the feeling most on here have rarely watched them. Here’s hoping they beat the **** out of whoever they face. 😀👍
watched them beat Oregon twice this year .......... my dark horse pick to win the title

watched them beat Oregon twice this year .......... my dark horse pick to win the title
Both were great games , PAC 10 decimated now. Can’t blame them for leaving they really didn’t have much choice if they wanted to compete with the big boys. Would love to see them win for the last hurrah. ‘Bama needs a break from hoisting that trophy

Both were great games , PAC 10 decimated now. Can’t blame them for leaving they really didn’t have much choice if they wanted to compete with the big boys. Would love to see them win for the last hurrah. ‘Bama needs a break from hoisting that trophy
I mean, they did compete with the big boys, unless they'll start to be able to pay players directly with the TV money.

Agree they were some of the best college football games I was able to watch this season.......

Things are a changin ....... new format ......... new alignment

I feel for the FSU nation .... the college system is seriously flawed .....

Being a BAMA fan I hope they show well and send Harbaugh packing

Can't stand McConaughey so hope Washington plays well ..... if not I would look forward to a rematch with Texas

beating Georgia, Michigan and Texas/Washington would help justify the committee decision for some .......... not for everyone though and I truly respect their views on the matter as well

the 12 team playoff is a much better solution ......but there will always be something that comes up to cause controversy

Stop. We struggled against USF, in a phucking hurricane, playing our 3rd and 4th string QBs during the game. We didn't lose to Auburn - a comeback win is still a win (oh, if you doubt that then take away 6 of the Steelers' wins this season).

Bama beat the #1 team in the country. NO ONE else can claim that. They also had the 5th hardest schedule in all of college football.

Sit back and relax. The committee made the right choice at the top 4 teams...
well it's a good thing we don't play you till January otherwise you would be having a BLUE CHRISTMAS.. Steel buckeye aint the only one that can do this ****...LOL

well it's a good thing we don't play you till January otherwise you would be having a BLUE CHRISTMAS.. Steel buckeye aint the only one that can do this ****...LOL
Die Hard is coming back to theatres for the holiday season .........

Might I suggest mine and Berm's classic regular for the holiday season ........... a time honoured tradition

1701661524526.jpeg

Ohio State QB Kyle McCord entered transfer portal. Maybe OSU boosters already have another QB lined up.

Ohio State QB Kyle McCord entered transfer portal. Maybe OSU boosters already have another QB lined up.
Air Noland. The #2 rated QB in the class of 2024 will be an early enrollee. ;)
Day has compared him favorably to CJ Stroud.
**** McCord.

My thoughts during/after the first game this year were "How could the Buckeyes go into the season without a QB?"
He never changed my mind.
Anybody need an immobile, inaccurate QB that stares at his primary receiver?
The Buckeyes miss Quinn Ewers way more than they ever missed Joe Burrow.

I for one believe the committee got it right. I feel for the FSU players and coaches, but they just aren't the same team without Jordan Travis. They have a date with Georgia to prove the committee wrong.