• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

Mornin'. I didn't pass out - I was just tired...but...

FSU is not a better team than Bama is at this point. Fact.

Again, Bama lost to Texas during week 2 and that should hold some water in the decision-making; so...

1. Michigan
2. Washington
3. Bama
4. Texas
Ahem...

Not surprising that is how i had it. FSU is a tough sell. With the way things shaped up AL / GA was basically an elimination game

I disagree. They struggled to beat not so great teams with their backups. There is a huge gap between the top four and Louisville. The FSU defense will keep them in it but they won’t be able to score to keep up.
It’ s BS
Bama struggled with USF and had lost to Auburn but Auburn choked with their A team

So who are the teams. I've got a friend texting me Michigan, Washington, Texas and FSU. Is that not correct?

So who are the teams. I've got a friend texting me Michigan, Washington, Texas and FSU. Is that not correct?
GAcKre4XkAA23_J

It’ s BS
Bama struggled with USF and had lost to Auburn but Auburn choked with their A team
As a Michigan fan who would you rather play, FSU or Alabama? Based on everything you just said you must be thrilled Bama is in over FSU since it’ll be an easier game.

Against Louisville. Louisville lost to Pitt.
But the coach and team can't pick it's opponents. They rise or fall based on their constitution. They won. Should have been enough.

That guy who was playing last night won't be playing.

This year is absolutely trash.
Bro, seriously??? Rodemaker is not Travis and Georgia will take FSU's running game away. Then you'll see just what he has---which is "I'm not ready for this"...

So no Big Ten team in the championship game, again?

RRRRRRRROOOOOLLLL TIDE! (at least on January 1st. After that, who cares?)