• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

Horrible call. The WR made no attempt at all to go for that ball and it landed nowhere near him.

A lot of peoples eye test had Ore one of the best teams in the country except for the slip up in Seattle hence the big spread

Two good offenses not sure bout their D’s

Or the obvious one... excuse me if it's already been stated.... simply a Florida St loss and the top 3 win. OSU is number 6, and that would mean 4 and 5 lost. A Texas loss would seal the deal, just in case someone thinks Texas should jump Ohio St.

I think it would be fun if somehow it ends up Michigan, Georgia, Ohio State, Alabama. That would piss off a whole lot of people.

The key is that Ohio State is finished. If Bama or Texas win in a Championship game, they would almost certainly jump over the idle Ohio State.

Washington win is good for Bama and Texas because it eliminates Oregon. If Oregon is somehow able to overcome this 10 point deficit in the last 2 mins then there's a good chance both Wash and Oregon get in the playoff.

Washington win is good for Bama and Texas because it eliminates Oregon. If Oregon is somehow able to overcome this 10 point deficit in the last 2 mins then there's a good chance both Wash and Oregon get in the playoff.
I hope you're right - I'll change my view but I still don't understand 'how/why' Washington wouldn't drop to at least 6 w/ this loss???

Washington D absolutely ridiculous effort in that drive. Everyone off their assignment...D line made zero push. Secondary dropped everyone back with no coverage. They deserved that quick strike.

I hope you're right - I'll change my view but I still don't understand 'how/why' Washington wouldn't drop to at least 6 w/ this loss???

If Bama beats Georgia, they're in. But then you compare the 1 loss of FSU (assuming they lose), Texas and Georgia. Washington's only loss would be a last second (probably OT) loss to one of the top teams that they had already beaten in the regular season. I think they would have had a real good shot at getting that 4 seed if they lost.

Doesn't matter now. Wash is in unless there's some total collapse.