• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Championship Week

I wonder if the 10 point dog thing pissed Washington off.

Don't know if yinz know but there is a report that Ivan Taylor committed to ND. Ike's son, a potential future Steeler.

Pennix outplayed Nix I thought...and that was the difference..

Expected more from Nix, but Pennix was cooler than the underside of the pillow last night!
I hope the Steelers give a good look at Washington’s OC.

OSU could get a PI on almost every pass. Texas DB's are mugging the **** out of OSU receivers.

I went with parlay Ok State +14.5 and over 57. The over is looking certain. Hopefully OK St can keep pace and get me that cover with a late garbage time TD.

OSU / TX is looking to be a lousy game. The refs suck, too

Assuming this keeps up, I wonder if Texas will get into the playoff if Georgia wins.

I wonder how boring the Big 10 Championship is going to be.

Gotta wonder is Ewers will go in the draft. If he stays at Texas, maybe Arch Manning goes in the portal.

Texas DBs get to mug on every play with no call. OK State DBs make minor contact on uncatchable ball and out comes the flag.

OK State can't tackle ... at all

Assuming this keeps up, I wonder if Texas will get into the playoff if Georgia wins.

I wonder how boring the Big 10 Championship is going to be.

mich vs Iowa over under is just 34. The over under on Iowa alone is 6.5. That says it all.

Ok State QB’s dad played on Penn State 82 Championship team where they defeated some southern team in the Sugar Bowl.

Fun fact. Penn State 82 was the first team ever to win the national championship while having more season passing yards than rushing.

people wonder how Todd Blackledge went ahead of Dan Marino. It’s because Blackledge had a great passing career in college, prototype size and arm, national champion, and his dad was NFL coach for the Steelers.