• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 1

Ceasar knocks the LT on his *** on the way to his first sack of the year, forcing a punt

No way the Cardinals can screw this up, right? Caleb Williams looks like the best QB prospect in quite awhile and the No. 2 team gets Drake Maye.

Get that kicker off the team. Clearly he can't even make NFL extra point range chips.

UTSA has thrown picks on 3 consecutive passes

UH finally makes the pay with a TD

not the best offensive performance but the defense did enough to win it for the coogs

Georgia has no real threat in the running game this season. I retract my statement on Carson Beck, he sucks lol. Vandagriff looks like he should be the starter.

Mews is a fast little ******. Like the kid

Great debut for Drew Allar. He moves well for his size. WVU blitzed a bunch and Allar was able to escape, buy time, keep his eyes downfield and make plays. He was changing plays at the line. Looked in command. He finished 21/29 for 325 and 3 TD. That's 15 yards per completion. He only had 1 bad decisions where he tried to force a throw and almost got INT. Aside from that there were 3 drops and a couple throw aways.

The long TD pass in the 1st quarter was a great play. He was pressured, had to evade, stepped up and fired it about 40 yards downfield without his feet set. Few guys can make that throw. Later he threw another TD that needed touch, lofting it over the LB to the corner of the endzone. He can make all the throws.

I liked what i saw from the WRs. They all contributed. If Keandre Lambert Smith keeps this up as a big play guy then the rest of the WRs can all be great role players.

The defense was sloppy. Lots of missed tackles which is to be expected in game 1. A few blown coverages. A few blown run fits.

WVU looks like they should be good this year. Their defense is much improved. Penn State ended up with 38 but had to work for it. Looks like they have a good QB too.

Overall a good week 1 performance.

He has a great win to open his tenure in Colorado with multiple great performances by several players and he spends time during the press conference calling out the press.

never enough praise for Deion. Some people are acting like Colorado just beat Georgia by 20.

Great debut for Drew Allar. He moves well for his size. WVU blitzed a bunch and Allar was able to escape, buy time, keep his eyes downfield and make plays. He was changing plays at the line. Looked in command. He finished 21/29 for 325 and 3 TD. That's 15 yards per completion. He only had 1 bad decisions where he tried to force a throw and almost got INT. Aside from that there were 3 drops and a couple throw aways.

The long TD pass in the 1st quarter was a great play. He was pressured, had to evade, stepped up and fired it about 40 yards downfield without his feet set. Few guys can make that throw. Later he threw another TD that needed touch, lofting it over the LB to the corner of the endzone. He can make all the throws.

I liked what i saw from the WRs. They all contributed. If Keandre Lambert Smith keeps this up as a big play guy then the rest of the WRs can all be great role players.

The defense was sloppy. Lots of missed tackles which is to be expected in game 1. A few blown coverages. A few blown run fits.

WVU looks like they should be good this year. Their defense is much improved. Penn State ended up with 38 but had to work for it. Looks like they have a good QB too.

Allar definitely played well. The running game didn't do much and the D definitely didn't play as advertised. They did hold them to 15 but no turnovers and gave up a bunch of yards.

Nice first game performance by Penn State, but, WVU is not going to be good this year. Average at best. This will be Neal Brown's last season in Morgantown

wasn't the kid that played both sides of the ball his son also? both of those young men can play some football.
Negative...That was Hunter....and not Biden lol

Impressive kid....should say kidS!

Coach Prime basically replaced the entire roster and has built a formidable program already!!

That was incredible to watch and I am a Colorado fan (except against ND) and Coach Prime believer the rest of the season...

Last edited:
never enough praise for Deion. Some people are acting like Colorado just beat Georgia by 20.
Stop...

You and the haters wanted TCU to run the score up on Primetime because he gutted the roster and brought in his players, who wanted to play for him... it was an epic win.

Oh, BTW, Roll ******* Tide Roll!!!

Negative...That was Hunter....and not Biden lol

Impressive kid....should say kidS!

Coach Prime basically replaced the entire roster and has built a formidable program already!!

That was incredible to watch and I am a Colorado fan (except against ND) and Coach Prime believer the rest of the season...
one win is not the whole season

**** meon