• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 10

@CoolieMan what the hell, bro????! Losing to SMU 77-63??!

Lets go LSU!!

Love the call for LSU to go for the win and they got it!

Wow. That was gutsy but dumb. You outplayed Bama most of the game. You are home. You have momentum. Bama's offense is not clicking. They needed penalties to score. And their kicker is shaky. LSU had the advantage if OT continued.

Coolie gets an extra hour to celebrate the Astros WS championship.

Wow. That was gutsy but dumb. You outplayed Bama most of the game. You are home. You have momentum. Bama's offense is not clicking. They needed penalties to score. And their kicker is shaky. LSU had the advantage if OT continued.
It was a good call. With the new OT rules, LSU would've had to go for two in the second overtime and they had the ball first. If it was still tied after that, they are in the completely arbitrary 2-point derby round of overtime. Not only is it not entertaining, but it takes away any advantage you have with skill on offense or a good defense.

I said before they even discussed it. If you believe you have an advantage on their defense take it. When he called time out I had buyers remorse. Couldn't believe he didn't catch them with too many men. I think Saban overthought it.

I still think LSU has the advantage in those situations. Bama failed twice on 2 point conversions.

Bama's not out. They're Bama. If they get into the SEC Championship and manage to beat Georgia, they'll get in.

I'm pretending that game didn't happen

watching the Astros in the World Series on the TV and had that shitshow on my computer

no ******* defense
Dont blame ya. Well, congrats on your Astros bringing home another WS trophy. I'm really happy for ol' Dusty

Alabama should have no chance at the playoffs unless they win out and a lot of teams get 2 losses. Both Michigan and Ohio State should be able to lose a game and stay well ahead of Bama. Bama lost twice and didn't look good in a couple of other games they played. They just aren't that good this year. Georgia is by far the best team.

Alabama should have no chance at the playoffs unless they win out and a lot of teams get 2 losses. Both Michigan and Ohio State should be able to lose a game and stay well ahead of Bama. Bama lost twice and didn't look good in a couple of other games they played. They just aren't that good this year. Georgia is by far the best team.
This right here.

Sorry, Berm.

I'm pretending that game didn't happen

watching the Astros in the World Series on the TV and had that shitshow on my computer

no ******* defense

Congrats on the World Series win. They played good baseball and a lot of people don't appreciate great baseball. The game has been passed but it still is a very good game to watch & play. (my favorite to play sport and I've played / participated in many kinds).

Again, Coolie congrats and will they have any major celebrations, parade, maybe apperences across the town?

Salute the nation

I think I have less of a problem with a 2 loss SEC Champion making the playoff than I do a 1 loss non-champion making it.

Agreed here

I think I have less of a problem with a 2 loss SEC Champion making the playoff than I do a 1 loss non-champion making it.
It would actually make the conference championship mean something. The problem right now is they want the best four teams in the playoffs and that doesn't always equate to conference champions. I'm looking forward to the expanded playoffs.

When does the playoff expand? It's going to 8 teams?

I don't know whether the article was BS, but I saw some supposed ESPN power rankings this morning that had Alabama ranked 3rd or 4th.