• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

Coolie needs some black in him LOL
Gonna leave that alone. Other than to say I've met a lot of "paler" folks from Texas while in the military. They all seemed to have some soul in them.

Remind me again, how did we end up with the least explosive 'Bama RB in 20 years (OK, more like 15).?

Wait, what??? You don't think Najee is explosive???
I think Najee can be explosive at times. But, he's the least explosive of all the 'Bama backs I've seen in like 15 years. I think, many times, he has the ability to be more explosive than he allows himself to be. We saw that earlier when he was doing his dancing. Warren would come in, hit the holes, bust a run ... then when Najee came in, he was doing the same.
I'd rather not question whether Najee is a self-motivator, but, the questions are there.

I think Najee can be explosive at times. But, he's the least explosive of all the 'Bama backs I've seen in like 15 years. I think, many times, he has the ability to be more explosive than he allows himself to be. We saw that earlier when he was doing his dancing. Warren would come in, hit the holes, bust a run ... then when Najee came in, he was doing the same.
I'd rather not question whether Najee is a self-motivator, but, the questions are there.
Trent Richardson .......says Hi