• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

I do. Auburn scored 2 times in a single half against the mighty Bama Defense
Bama hasn't had a dominating DEF for quite some time .......... they rely on outscoring teams a lot ............. just like most other schools now...

Don't tell MTC I said this ............but Georgia more resembles a good DEF ........... I hear ya though ............ I remember those Nebraska and Clemson monster Defensive teams from years ago .... Def and run the ball ............. sounds like a pro team I used to know and love ..........sigh

Bama hasn't had a dominating DEF for quite some time .......... they rely on outscoring teams a lot ............. just like most other schools now...

Don't tell MTC I said this ............but Georgia more resembles a good DEF ........... I hear ya though ............ I remember those Nebraska and Clemson monster Defensive teams from years ago .... Def and run the ball ............. sounds like a pro team I used to know and love ..........sigh
I get that. it is just what I had in my expectations not watching Saturday ball in 30 years. Looks lke Georgia might be better at least for awhile

I get that. it is just what I had in my expectations not watching Saturday ball in 30 years. Looks lke Georgia might be better at least for awhile
Georgia has scraped thru at least 3 games this season that could have been losses. They do, however, have a waaaay better defense than we do in Tuscaloosa..

Here in Happy Valley watching another James Franklin master class.

Georgia has scraped thru at least 3 games this season that could have been losses. They do, however, have a waaaay better defense than we do in Tuscaloosa..
and that is what I am drawn to is defense. My favorite games are the winner scoring under 20. might be leaning toward Georgia. gotta pick a college team.

MD won big today

I think Matt Canada is calling Penn State’s offense tonight.
I was just saying the same thing a couple minutes ago. Missing a WR, but talented RBs and TEs and can't score for ****. Missing 2 chippie FGs don't help either.