• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

No......much bigger needs
What if we end up picking in the top 5??? I hope not - but, I would seriously consider it know that we fleeced Chicago for their early pick in the second round. There is where I'd target a big ugly for the OL...

What if we end up picking in the top 5??? I hope not - but, I would seriously consider it know that we fleeced Chicago for their early pick in the second round. There is where I'd target a big ugly for the OL...
still NO

we can get Clayton Tune later in the draft anyway

Man, if we end up picking in the top 5 and don't turn that pick into multiple first round picks ... smh

Pulled out the NY ribeyes for dinner - can't wait!!!
Had leftover turkey, stuffing, collard greens, etc. for dinner. Eating my second piece of sweet potato pie (first one was had when you mentioned it earlier).

Yep - if they win (and they should) it could keep us out. Unless we see LSU or USC lose...I'll be watching...
unfortunately I don't see a team of Lions playing the Christians in the near future ............... sacrifice avoided

Bryce Young feels pressure and doesn't panic ............ but at 6 foot and a buck 94 soaking wet ......... I think he is gonna get killed in the NFL behind a bad OL ......... BERM
yeah the Steelers need a 6'3" 220# Texas boy at QB