• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

Michigan so physical on offense and defense today.

that is a fumble .......... progress was stopped

picked off now............. that will do it

That was a compelling game for a long time.

Well?

HOW BOUT THEM BUCKEYES!!!!!!

Like I said when PSU left them off the hook....

OVERRATED!
PSU lost ...
And, if the Buckeyes don't make it to the playoffs, you're not getting the Rose Bowl.
Should have taken care of business on the field .... but they couldn't.

I had to laugh my butt off prior to the previous long Michigan TD run when he said this is why OSU brought in their DC. OSU's D has been suspect all year and they crapped the bed in this one. Sure, the players made mistakes but the coaching is what did them in. They sold out to stop the run and gave up two easy long bomb TD's in the 1st half. They made no adjustments at half and gave up another. Then, they made adjustments but went too far and Michigan was running on them at ease. All they had to do the entire game was keep one safety deep and play the same way they were. I don't care much for either team but I hate seeing either of the Hairballs win games so I was definitely rooting for OSU. With that performance, I can see even Alabama with 2 losses moving ahead of OSU because that is how the committee rolls. I originally thought both of these teams should still have a chance to get into the playoff and maybe OSU still will but they will need help.

every OSU game i saw this year, the announcers made a point to talk up their new DC Jim Noles and what a miracle worker he was.

I don't think Michigan can beat Georgia. Georgia can stop the run without letting WRs run wide open.

OSU needs to root TCU and USC losses.

Wouldn;t mind the Michigan center being the steelers 2nd round pick.

every OSU game i saw this year, the announcers made a point to talk up their new DC Jim Noles and what a miracle worker he was.

I don't think Michigan can beat Georgia. Georgia can stop the run without letting WRs run wide open.

OSU needs to root TCU and USC losses.

Wouldn;t mind the Michigan center being the steelers 2nd round pick.
That spot is reserved for Tommy Eichenberg

As opposed to? State your team ... and no one has seen you pimping UM all season.
I never hide that I am a Pitt fan but always think it’s a good day when Ohio State loses. Lost the conference title, a playoff spot, and a Heisman all on the same day to Michigan. That’s rough.

I never hide that I am a Pitt fan but always think it’s a good day when Ohio State loses. Lost the conference title, a playoff spot, and a Heisman all on the same day to Michigan. That’s rough.
Not so fast with the playoff spot. That's TBD
Pitt? OK, they were relevant LAST year.

Harbaugh gonna eat a big booger tonight to celebrate?! 🤣😂

First win in Columbus since 2000. That's a long time.

Pitt is never relevant. Ohio State not getting in the playoffs after that performance.
We shall see. Stranger things have happened.
Either way, I'm a Buckeye till death. And wouldn't want it any other way.