• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

If LSU, TCU and USC lose today...there will be new entries into the playoffs that's for sure...
Only thing the Buckeyes need is a USC loss to Notre Dame.

Ohio State is soft. That's their biggest problem. They've played so many easy games that they think they can just flip the switch.

I have no idea what Ryan Day is doing with the offense. Why so conservative? Why not challenge the Michigan DBs?

Ohio State is soft. That's their biggest problem. They've played so many easy games that they think they can just flip the switch.

I have no idea what Ryan Day is doing with the offense. Why so conservative? Why not challenge the Michigan DBs?
Look, PSU fans can not call tOSU soft until you beat them again. If we're soft and we beat you, what does that make you? If all we played were easy games, what does that make PSU on our schedule?
See the hypocrisy?

Look, PSU fans can not call tOSU soft until you beat them again. If we're soft and we beat you, what does that make you? If all we played were easy games, what does that make PSU on our schedule?
See the hypocrisy?

The difference is that Ohio State literally has twice as much talent as Penn State. The fact that Penn State with such a talent deficit was able to control that game vs OSU for 3 quarters just shows what i'm talking about. They have way more talent than Michigan too.

James Franklin essentially admitted Penn State was soft after losing to Michigan. Said they needed to recruit bigger and they need some guys to bulk up. Since that game, PSU is still undersized on the DL but they've played much more physical.

I hope Penn State doesn't lose DC Manny Diaz. He will get head coaching offers but after getting fired by Miami, he may wait for the right job and not just the next job.

The difference is that Ohio State literally has twice as much talent as Penn State. The fact that Penn State with such a talent deficit was able to control that game vs OSU for 3 quarters just shows what i'm talking about. They have way more talent than Michigan too.

James Franklin essentially admitted Penn State was soft after losing to Michigan. Said they needed to recruit bigger and they need some guys to bulk up. Since that game, PSU is still undersized on the DL but they've played much more physical.
And my point is that your talent level is not my concern. If you were tougher, like UM, you would have won. You didn't. So, you should stop trying to talks smack. EVERY year we hear this crap from you after PSU loses to tOSU. Sour grapes. You can never be classy and just congratulate either UM or tOSU after they beat you. It's excuse, after excuse, after excuse. Here's the reality. The B1G brought PSU into the fold hoping they would counteract the UM/tOSU dominance. PSU has not lived up to the billing. Your team's failure to recruit at a "big boy" level is not our concern. But sitting around, like a little *****, talking smack on teams that beat you damn near every year? Maaaan, **** PSU ... Who are they?

Nebraska made a great decision hiring Matt Rhule. He won at Temple and then did an amazing job rebuilding Baylor after teh dumpster fire left by Art Briles. He proved he could recruit Texas which is what Nebraska needs.