• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

why do a qb run with the game in hand

just asking to **** up the playoff chance

Sorry about the loss there Dj
You know what's funny? I had to google it to find out you were correct. My source (former source not) was wrong. Oh well. We made it to the championship game.

You know what's funny? I had to google it to find out you were correct. My source (former source not) was wrong. Oh well. We made it to the championship game.
Partied too hard? Lol

Sorry Coolie! Keep drinking.
I plan to

stocked the fridge to be ready to celebrate or drown my sorrows

that was typical UH game...solid for most of the game but one quarter or at least half a quarter where **** just goes wrong. They were good enough to overcome it in the rest of the games, but cincy is too good for that

it was a ticky tack bullshit PI call to start the onslaught though

Will definitely be cheering for cincy in the playoffs.....

Bama’s going to be banged up going into the playoffs

I plan to

stocked the fridge to be ready to celebrate or drown my sorrows

that was typical UH game...solid for most of the game but one quarter or at least half a quarter where **** just goes wrong. They were good enough to overcome it, but cincy is too good for that

it was a ticky tack bullshit PI call to start the onslaught though

Will definitely be cheering for cincy in the playoffs.....
You can cheer for UGA too

we need to start thinking about draft capital for the 2023 draft cause my boy Bryce young sure would look good in black and gold..

So if MI gets a blowout will they move to one or will Bama jump them cause we beat GA