• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

not such a good start for MI so far

I thought that PI call on Michigan was a bit weak. No way that dude is catching that pass.

Unless I'm looking at incorrect info, their strength of schedule was fifth.

it was tough on paper but in reality, their defense was barely challenged this year. They didn’t play Ole Miss. Didn’t play Miss State. They played Clemson and Florida but they’re were bad this year. The pass defense wasn’t challenged much. Bama had multiple playmakers and a mobile QB and UGA hadn’t really faced a team like that.

SEC champ game became meaningless once Ok State lost. Only way UGA and Bama weren't both getting in was if Bama lost in a blowout.

The seeding will only be about making sure UGA and Bama don't meet in rd 1.

If Michigan loses, it's possible baylor gets in with an impressive win, but then again ND means money. Not that the committee cares about money
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3ornjHPdiGcHL56CGY" width="480" height="240" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Cincinnati was the better team. 'Nuf said.
they might have been better but they were not 15 points better

Hell did you even watch the game?

Houston controled the first half but settled for FGs Two big plays made up most of cincy's offense in the first half

Last edited:
you know as I sit here drinking my 17 year old scotch celebrating the *** whoopin we put on UGA and watching MI play, I began pondering on how in the **** I survived playing football when I was a kid. I see the hits some of the guys are taking and think holy **** I literally pulled a back muscle reaching for a gal of milk in the back of the cooler cause it had an expiration date two more days out from the rest.

Or maybe I have just drank to much

That was pretty sweet for Michigan. You gotta like seeing your freshman QB sprint downfield and throw a block.

That pass interference call vs Houston was huge. If not for that call, who knows what happens. Cincy would have started playing tight and maybe making mistakes. But they got the call and the TD then the quick turnover and that was it.
I have no clue why Tune threw that pass. the guy he was going to was well covered and he flat didn't see the LB waiting there.

Iowa's fans look super sad. I kinda feel for them.

Pickett just did a slide fake that was sweet. Then ran it in for a TD good start for the kid.
Pitt v. Wake Forest looks to be a high-scoring affair. Tied 14-14 with 6:30 left in the first quarter.

Put the ball where you are supposed to put it and that's not an interception.

well **** me sideways sally sue, that ******* sucked.