• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

Looking like Dino or Charwie with last spot

Cincy, Bama impressively and Georgia

OK onto the big en. Go Blue

SEC champ game became meaningless once Ok State lost. Only way UGA and Bama weren't both getting in was if Bama lost in a blowout.

The seeding will only be about making sure UGA and Bama don't meet in rd 1.

If Michigan loses, it's possible baylor gets in with an impressive win, but then again ND means money. Not that the committee cares about money

I plan to

stocked the fridge to be ready to celebrate or drown my sorrows

that was typical UH game...solid for most of the game but one quarter or at least half a quarter where **** just goes wrong. They were good enough to overcome it in the rest of the games, but cincy is too good for that

it was a ticky tack bullshit PI call to start the onslaught though

Will definitely be cheering for cincy in the playoffs.....
machoman.gif

What you saw with UGA was a team that didn't have a tough schedule. Playing Bama was a huge step up in opponent and intensity and they weren't ready. They could look a lot better if they meet again in the playoffs.

That pass interference call vs Houston was huge. If not for that call, who knows what happens. Cincy would have started playing tight and maybe making mistakes. But they got the call and the TD then the quick turnover and that was it.

That pass interference call vs Houston was huge. If not for that call, who knows what happens. Cincy would have started playing tight and maybe making mistakes. But they got the call and the TD then the quick turnover and that was it.
Cincinnati was the better team. 'Nuf said.

What you saw with UGA was a team that didn't have a tough schedule. Playing Bama was a huge step up in opponent and intensity and they weren't ready. They could look a lot better if they meet again in the playoffs.
Unless I'm looking at incorrect info, their strength of schedule was fifth.

That call was a joke and turned a good game upside down. It was a 4th down and could have given Houston a huge momentum boost. I'm not even a Houston backer but that was just silly.

Griffin seems like he has some career possibilities as a sports announcer. I was impressed with the little bit I was listening to.

If Michigan wins...they will put the Wolverines #1, Bama 2 and Cincy #3 to prevent a first round Bama/Dawg first round matchup guaranteed.

Unless I'm looking at incorrect info, their strength of schedule was fifth.
Tape is known to pull "facts" out of his backside, you'll have to excuse him lol

Tape is known to pull "facts" out of his backside, you'll have to excuse him lol
I thought what I was looking at was official NCAA rankings, which may not be the case. If that exists, I haven't found it yet.