• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

I would be way up 91's a$$ if I were a coach.

Partied too hard? Lol
If you all going to a planning meeting, then scouting ducks (of which there were NONE!) partying, then yes.

• Haha
Reactions: MTC
so I wanted to see if I could still play at 60. put on my Hines ward jersey and my motorcycle helmet went outside to to do a blindside on my dog, I get outside and my neighbors are having a bon fire and drinking to celebrate the Bama win. one of them ******* was in my yard so I laid him out I mean ******* text book. my buddy comes over and we're high fiveing and **** when he said it like like I broke that ******* arm I mean it was ugly snapped right in to.

My wife comes outside wanting to know what's going on. seems I laid out the peach tree we just planted this year and snapped the big branch. can't drink no more tonight and I have to go to bed see you guys tomorrow..

I feel like such a bad ***. gotta go.

so I wanted to see if I could still play at 60. put on my Hines ward jersey and my motorcycle helmet went outside to to do a blindside on my dog, I get outside and my neighbors are having a bon fire and drinking to celebrate the Bama win. one of them ******* was in my yard so I laid him out I mean ******* text book. my buddy comes over and we're high fiveing and **** when he said it like like I broke that ******* arm I mean it was ugly snapped right in to.

My wife comes outside wanting to know what's going on. seems I laid out the peach tree we just planted this year and snapped the big branch. can't drink no more tonight and I have to go to bed see you guys tomorrow..

I feel like such a bad ***. gotta go.

24-21 Pitt at the half.

The defense seems to have woken up, should be a good second half.

What's up with the Big 10 pitting what appears to be two women against each other at halftime? Are they not down with diversity, equity and inclusion?

Hsve you been vacuuming stale fritos out of the luxury S10.

Man's gottA eat somehow....................... !!!

Salute the nation

Last edited:
Michigan is playing some pretty good football lately, but I still can't see them hanging with Georgia or Alabama. I guess that's why they play the games. They should have beaten MSU, but probably should have lost at Nebraska.

Michigan is playing some pretty good football lately, but I still can't see them hanging with Georgia or Alabama. I guess that's why they play the games. They should have beaten MSU, but probably should have lost at Nebraska.
Your probably right and I’m happy with what they achieved everything else will be gravy.

Iowa punting there almost feels like they're waving the white flag.

Your probably right and I’m happy with what they achieved everything else will be gravy.
I'm happy for Harbaugh. Other than having some friends that are extremely overbearing MSU fans, I really have no other reason to root for Michigan.

Pitt defense has definitely come awake in the second half. Outside of a complete collapse they should have this one wrapped up.

Are any of the Pitt dl that wreaked havoc since the 3rd qtr expecting to declare we can use some rushers and how they just pushed the Wf ol around saw a few pretty big 6”4 290