• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

Just undisciplined stuff you don’t usually see…
Saban has lost the locker room. He didn't have his players prepared for this game .... Choose your Tomlin complaint and insert: "______________"

Didn't realize that Ken Whisenhunt was on PSU staff as an "offensive analyst".

Shoot, from what my friend, a UT alum was telling me, 'Bama wouldn't even be in the game if their player hadn't cheap shot the UT starting QB.
Now, I wasn't watching the game, but, he said Ewers was tearing 'Bama a new azz before 'Bama's dirty play. (dirty play and cheap shot are his words, not mine).

Shoot, from what my friend, a UT alum was telling me, 'Bama wouldn't even be in the game if their player hadn't cheap shot the UT starting QB.
Now, I wasn't watching the game, but, he said Ewers was tearing 'Bama a new azz before 'Bama's dirty play. (dirty play and cheap shot are his words, not mine).
Ewers was looking good but the 'cheap shot' was not dirty at all. Tell your friend "Berm/Bama says '**** you'"!!!

Penn State had gone 17 games without a 100 yard rusher. Freshman RB Nick Singleton 10 carries, 179 yds and 2 long TD runs. PSU playing lots of freshmen today and they are making plays

Just switched to 'Bama/Texas ... Looks like "Limpy Mcpherson" made a game out of it. :oops: