• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

I think they delayed Pitt more because of the Bama game than the PSU game. They knew nobody was switching off that game early

pitts had some rowdy crowds so far this season

Maybe the student body finally figured out where tge stadium is

Shoot, from what my friend, a UT alum was telling me, 'Bama wouldn't even be in the game if their player hadn't cheap shot the UT starting QB.
Now, I wasn't watching the game, but, he said Ewers was tearing 'Bama a new azz before 'Bama's dirty play. (dirty play and cheap shot are his words, not mine).
they were burning the bama corners, but the defense was leaving them on an island no safety over the top...they changed that

the hit wasn't dirty at all

hell it was at best borderline roughing.

That Alabama-Texas game was a joke. The missed safety and the missed blatantly obvious facemask on the Texas runner that would have made it 1st and goal at the 3 were garbage.

Alabama "won" the game 20-22.

That Alabama-Texas game was a joke. The missed safety and the missed blatantly obvious facemask on the Texas runner that would have made it 1st and goal at the 3 were garbage.

the refs arms were just worn out from all the flags they had already thrown against bama

i saw almost none of the game, but Bama did get away with an obvious hold on the key scramble on the final drive

Meh not impressed with Vol fans thus far… last year pitt went down 10-0 and came back to win it… after that TD run 95% of them seemed to quit on the game

Meh the first Quarter was ok… I think the same thing about Tennessee as I did last year… their offense is a gimmick… this game should be 13-0 or 17 to 0 … I don’t think the Vols are as good as advertised

UH defense just can't get off the field

roughing the punter on a kick that was returned for a TD

followed by a stupid personal foul after a stop on 3rd and long..

3rd 15 yard penalty in the first half