• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

Basically pitts gameplan is to let the vols tee off on slovis with unblocked blitzers and let him just find open guys before they get there

Bama won 20-19 BTW...

giphy.gif

P.S. You think that wasn't a safety? And not an obvious facemask? Gee, those two calls weren't big at all.

UH defense just can't get off the field

roughing the punter on a kick that was returned for a TD

followed by a stupid personal foul after a stop on 3rd and long..

3rd 15 yard penalty in the first half
I gonna root for your squad...

EDIT - great screen then --- FUMBLE...

That herd is thundering
The Irish look pretty stout. It's kinda scary to think how good OSU's gotta be after the beat down they doled out last week. Conference USA is no joke. We may not be very good, but we are not a joke.

i saw almost none of the game, but Bama did get away with an obvious hold on the key scramble on the final drive
Saw that too if you're talking about 'Bama OL #65 I believe. Holding shoulder pads of the DL and then grabbed the jersey as the DL disengaged to go after Young on the edge.

Sec officials are always Trash, but i agree with that out of bounds call… He was technically forced out… they typically pull the same **** every inter conference game i see them in … they call a few things against the sec team then go into full swing for the Sec team… anything 50/50 will go their way… you just have to play through it rather than ***** like Narduzzi does and waste a challenge

Saw that too if you're talking about 'Bama OL #65 I believe. Holding shoulder pads of the DL and then grabbed the jersey as the DL disengaged to go after Young on the edge.
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/u4dfAq4yqalvq" width="480" height="365" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

To be fair, im 95 % sure that ACC refs hate Narduzzi so badly that they probably are still better off with out of conference refs 😂

Seriously, that guy makes cowhers ref antics look chill most of the time

terrible first half so far for UH but still just down 7 with the ball after a missed FG by TT