• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 3

i swear there is more commerial time than game time.

Reactions: JMM
Georgia better come out after the half with some magic. It's not looking good.

Dawgs getting bullied in the trenches today. Bobo’s playcalling is very Matt Canada like as well.

Jenny Dell has some boobies

She does indeed..
jdell.jpg

Rough day for Penn State offense. The OL was not very good, but i think the main problem was the WRs. Illinois was loading the box and PSU WRs just weren't winning enough. You have to hit some plays over the top to make a defense pay for that. Penn State has solid WRs but they lack that #1 threat.

Allar was mostly good. faced pressure for the first time. Didn't see a wide open WR on a play where he was pressured. A few throws off target. But for the most part he did not get rattled. He didn't force any throws and did make some plays with his feet to keep the chains moving. Illinois was pressing the WRs with man and the WRs came up small. There were 2 drive killing dropped balls which didn't help.

Allar threw a great touch pass to the RB in the endzone. Perfect throw but that's a tough over the shoulder catch for a RB. His long throw to Liam Clifford before the half was a dime.

I feel like PSU's OC is still experimenting to find out what this year's team can execute.

PSU did ultimately score 30 though and that's with basically just running out the clock in the 4th quarter with second team. Pretty good to put up 30 on a day when you struggle.

Dawgs getting bullied in the trenches today. Bobo’s playcalling is very Matt Canada like as well.
Georgia got the "Can't Get Right" washed off...leading the game now. Not so w/ Bama and Buchner. This kid is Charles Barkley "turrible"...

Illinois DL #4 JerZahn Newton is a beast. He may have cemented himself in the 1st round with today's performance. Against a PSU OL that is regarded as one of the better units in the country, he was almost unstoppable. He didn't actually get a sack, but pushed the pocket all day. Also had 2 batted down passes and a blocked FG.

@bermudasteel, I reserve the right to take back the **** I talked about McCord earlier. If he can continue the upward trajectory that he showed in the 2nd Qtr ... OK then.

Coach Saban pulled Buchner. Thank you.
Has a 'Bama team been ranked outside the top 10 at any point in time in the last 15 years or so?
'Cause this one ....

Which QB will Bama purchase in the transfer portal for next year?