• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 3

Just got home from helping my wife all day and saw the Bama game was way too close and how to hop on to do a welfare check on Berm. How you holding up? Any alcohol left in the house?

PSU supposed to have a great OL... didn't see it. No running game. Standard stuff. Haven't run well since Barkley. Better fix a lot of stuff before Iowa next week.

Also, light up front on D. Ohio State and Michigan will run it down State's throat.

Another failed year under rah rah Franklin. It's like Tomlin at the college level.

Hilltoppers are gonna roll.
sensible-chuckle.gif

Meh casually paying attention to the Backyard Brawl… Jurkovec better not be the goat of this game unless he wants to stay in WV lol… i don’t think he is well loved after his comments last week

Jurkovec is so bad. He's not a D1 caliber QB.

Meh casually paying attention to the Backyard Brawl… Jurkovec better not be the goat of this game unless he wants to stay in WV lol… i don’t think he is well loved after his comments last week
Not impressed so far. Next score may win the game and it's only halftime.

Pitt needs to go to a different QB. That’s all there is to it.

Pitt eated s__t

Lets go Mountaineers!

Reactions: JMM