• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 4

Colorado's OL is terrible.

Pitt vs. UNC 8:00 pm ACCN
Phil Jurkovec is starting. Pitt won't even try to throw the ball with him and will be lucky to put up 10 points against a subpar UNC defense. Expect a blowout in UNC's favor

Colorado not so hot now that they're playing a real opponent. Alabama doesn't have a QB, it's going to be a long season for them.

Pitt vs. UNC 8:00 pm ACCN
Phil Jurkovec is starting. Pitt won't even try to throw the ball with him and will be lucky to put up 10 points against a subpar UNC defense. Expect a blowout in UNC's favor

Colorado not so hot now that they're playing a real opponent. Alabama doesn't have a QB, it's going to be a long season for them.
I think they'd beat Pitt.
:peep:

My power just went off then back on. A squirrel must have committed suicide.
I was on the golf course on Wednesday afternoon and Rocky came bounding out of the trees like a phucking psycho - I damn near chyt my pants because he was the biggest squirrel I've EVER seen!!!

I bet losing big will do wonders for a locker room built by a selfish narcissist with mercenary players…
Sounds like you have a personal issue with Deion.

The media created Colorado as a contender. Now this week we’ll get them saying Tsk Tsk, we told you rubes that Colorado is not a great team.