• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 5

Buffs score. I stand by the statement that Colorado is hamstrung on both sides w/out Travis. The kid shuts down his side of the field on defense and is the playmaker on offense.

Doesn't help that their starting safety is out today as well (Deion's other son)...
Colorado st played them close when they had Travis. As someone who follows the MWC a bit because of my parents. Colorado st isn’t that good.

Oregon and USC will put up points regardless if he was playing or not

I have no idea how the PSU OL is blocking but I wonder if they will be able to run at all against the likes of Ohio State and especially Michigan. They have no running game even with 2 very good RB's. They better figure something out during the bye week.

I have no idea how the PSU OL is blocking but I wonder if they will be able to run at all against the likes of Ohio State and especially Michigan. They have no running game even with 2 very good RB's. They better figure something out during the bye week.
tOSU and Michigan could be blowouts. I'm not a hater but PSU just isn't in their (tOSU/Mich) class right now. That being said, neither is Bama...

The meltdown in SoCal will be real if Colorado pulls this off. Statistically USC has one of the worst defenses in the country despite being ranked. I believe

So my brother got accepted into Auburn but never went, he went straight to work. But he uses that as an excuse to root against his older bro(me).

Have him over for the game today. Lol.

Caleb has on fingernail polish...🤐
Had a shocker the other day. Kids I consider mine that I raised, mom passed a while back. Was some questions about her odd ball husband contributed to her passing with pill mishandling.

Fast forward I am Facebooking to check to see what the kids posted and his profile comes up. A pic with a wig is seen. I thought maybe a joke but I pull up the page and look closer. At least 6 pictures with different wigs,makeup, toe polish, one with him changing his name to a girl version etc. The most scariest transformer I have ever saw in my life.

I am like how did the guy keep his tendencies under wraps for so long. Clearly there is sugar in his tank. I was over their house once a while back and although I thought he was a skeezball oddball I would have never guessed that he was part time batting for the other team. Hey batter batter swing you fricken fruitpop guapdrop.

Colorado pulled a Tomlin with clock mismanagement late. Too many runs with no time outs limited their comeback.

tOSU and Michigan could be blowouts. I'm not a hater but PSU just isn't in their (tOSU/Mich) class right now. That being said, neither is Bama...
Penn State’s defense is elite. They may not win, but they aren’t getting blown out by either team.

He was down. But these guys need to hold onto the ball.

Georgia had better wake up or they'll be getting an L today.

This will be the year we desperately need a 12 team playoff ... which will happen next year. Thanks TV rights.

Watching Georgia-Auburn. Georgia center Sedrick Van Pran is really good. Auburn blitz up the middle, he stops the defender right at the point of contact. Accurate snaps in shotgun, very mobile. Georgia run game is non-existent today so he'll fit right in with the Steelers.