• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 5

Huge game for the god guys in South Bend today.,.

Obviously cant afford another loss ....but this is an explosive Louisville team with lots of offensive talent...

The good news for the good guys is that I believe offensive coordinator Mike Denbrock and staff finally figured out Leonard's strengths..

Kid is a big strong athlete for a QB and they are using his legs more in the running game.....Him and Love will need to pound it out today, and win the TOP to keep the high flying and talented Cardinals Offensive off the field.

BTW - Peacock has the game today.

Go Irish!

I believe the deal is with the Winnepeg Jets. Penn State can official market 1 game per year as a whiteout. Of course, you can't stop people from all wearing white. That's why Franklin talked about "whiteout energy" without actually saying the game is a whiteout.

I don't know how much white out it would take to cover one's face. I do know that white out was invented by the mother of Michael Nesmith who was in The Monkeys. I don't know if the WInnepeg Jets had to pay money to his mom.
Screw winnipeg... oughta have a Blue Wave or Blue Out or a Blue Night, whatever ...everyone in PSU blue sweats, t-shirts, etc. Something they can call their own and have as many as they want to.

I'm just getting settled in for football today. Shocker - Ole Miss losing.

Watching Colorado. They look better than the week they lost so far...

Minnesota recovered an onside kick and the Big 10 refs screwed them and called offsides. Replay showed it was not offsides.

I'll be working on my place but at lunch time, I will tune in to see what I get on the TV.

I'm limited as I am NOT paying for hardly any TV options. I get Paramount +(CBS), Prime, HULU through my daughter, That's it.

$12.00 bucks a month, my company pays for internet & Amazon. I get a host of other free stuff, just for the record.

Salute the nation
look at me everyone one look at me!!! For the record DIC gets a host of free stuff.