• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 5

I am out of town in the sticks for my granddaughters birthday dinner. Now I am actually not working when a game like this is on but can't watch it.
Just following score updates on here ....

please give a little more detail about the scoring plays
Good God...ok @Paul G I got you...But long story short - Kirby Smart is not ready for what Coach DeBoer brought to the field so far.

We're up 28-0. I'm 6 shots in!!!

Nittany Lions chewing up the rushing yards at 8 per attempt and go three straight passes to end the drive. Doesn't help they have a horrible placekicker.
Their play calling makes no sense. You’re running all over them and three horrible passes later you miss a 40 yarder with a guy that’s missing more than he makes. Also, the decision to punt on 4th and 1 was chicken ****. Allen, Singleton or Warren convert that with ease.

Thinking the near loss to Kentucky wasn’t a fluke. Who woulda thought that Georgia might not be one of the twelve to make the CFB playoff?

That was huge for Ga. They wuz getting blowed out. That seemed borderline ridiculous on the OPI call.

Penn State isn’t tied because of anything Illinois is doing. Penn State keeps ******** down their leg on offense. Allar is repeatedly missing wide open guys, and apparently running the ball when you are averaging 8 yards a carry is suddenly a bad idea.

On a side note, I would consider sacrificing my left nut for a couple WR’s that can get open consistently. This game shouldn’t be this tight.

Allar is just not on target tonight. Even on that screen, it was high. He’s gotta be much better.

Penn State almost killed another drive by forcing the pass game. Third and one and decide to run a pass play that went incomplete. Lucky penalty flag keeps the drive going. I am dumbfounded on why they are insisting on passing when the OL is pushing their DL around like dolls.