• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6 Bye Week

I know no one but me cares

but UH was down 26-7 with 14:30 to go in the 4th

then i guess Canada quit the play calling and the guy who did it last season took over

20 offensive points later plus 6 from a kickoff return and the Coogs steal one on the road 33-32

They are down their top 2 RBs and their best defender but finally opened up the offense and pulled out the victory

Was it a Home gamr and if so, did you get to go to it. Had to be exciting for that come-back victory.

Salute the nation

I know no one but me cares

but UH was down 26-7 with 14:30 to go in the 4th

then i guess Canada quit the play calling and the guy who did it last season took over

20 offensive points later plus 6 from a kickoff return and the Coogs steal one on the road 33-32

They are down their top 2 RBs and their best defender but finally opened up the offense and pulled out the victory
I am glad one of your teams is doing well.

Was it a Home gamr and if so, did you get to go to it. Had to be exciting for that come-back victory.

Salute the nation
if you read more carefully you would see I said "Coogs steal one on the road"

this was up in that shithole of Memphis

I was cussing them the whole game and cussing the asshat memphis players celebrating on the sideline in the 4th quarter

Had to re-watch the 4th quarter this morning so I could really enjoy it

I am glad one of your teams is doing well.
they aren't they are 3-3 on the year after 2 OT loses one to ******* Tulane and an *** kicking by kansas...

but they are in conference and if they have finally turned the page offensively maybe they can salvage the season and get to the Conference Championship game....

lots of missing pieces though on offense and defense. and their roster might not be deep enough to stand up to the rest of the schedule

they aren't they are 3-3 on the year after 2 OT loses one to ******* Tulane and an *** kicking by kansas...

but they are in conference and if they have finally turned the page offensively maybe they can salvage the season and get to the Conference Championship game....

lots of missing pieces though on offense and defense. and their roster might not be deep enough to stand up to the rest of the schedule
the last sentence... still talking about the Coogs right?

if you read more carefully you would see I said "Coogs steal one on the road"

this was up in that shithole of Memphis

I was cussing them the whole game and cussing the asshat memphis players celebrating on the sideline in the 4th quarter

Had to re-watch the 4th quarter this morning so I could really enjoy it

Sorry I missed that "important" detail but still thanks for the tid-bit about the game.

I don't watch regular TV and always seem to be working on something either my job or my homestead. I appreciate what you and others here , input on the various games.

I've been lucky to have catch the STEELERS 1st three games live (2-CBS paramount+, Prime thursday night). Last week I got the 2nd 1/2 on free YouTube.

Tomorrow I may have to go into town and watch at my sports bar.

Salute the nation

I made texas chili today. Ordered real texas chili powder online, found a recipe and right at the end I couldn't do it;. I had to add beans. Without the beans it's just a bowl of stewed meat. When i make stew, I add potatoes and some veggies, I don't just eat a bowl of meat.

I made texas chili today. Ordered real texas chili powder online, found a recipe and right at the end I couldn't do it;. I had to add beans. Without the beans it's just a bowl of stewed meat. When i make stew, I add potatoes and some veggies, I don't just eat a bowl of meat.
then you didn't make Texas Chili

I did sample it without the beans. It was good, but again, it's just a bowl of meat sauce. I couldn't not add the beans. And while i was desecrating, i added a can of small button mushrooms and served it over rice.

I can't see Texas A&m pulling off the upset with this QB, unless Bama keeps turning it over.

I did sample it without the beans. It was good, but again, it's just a bowl of meat sauce. I couldn't not add the beans. And while i was desecrating, i added a can of small button mushrooms and served it over rice.
add butternut squash instead of beans. good stuff

I added rice to mine too...mine was all turkey-based though. Ground turkey and turkey sausage, white onion, red/orange/yellow peppers and kidney beans.

Diced a little bit of cilantro added shredded cheese and a splash of sour cream.

Obviously you can throw tomatoes at me now...

I added rice to mine too...mine was all turkey-based though. Ground turkey and turkey sausage, white onion, red/orange/yellow peppers and kidney beans.

Diced a little bit of cilantro added shredded cheese and a splash of sour cream.

this is why your qb fumbled twice and threw a pick

you tried to pass that off as chili

rice in chili. and you question butternut squash? bruh