• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6 Bye Week

It's only based on this game. I'm ok w/ us not being #1...
Being #1 six games in doesn’t matter. Make the playoffs and be #1 at the end. I have some friends that are Alabama fans, and being #1 right now is all they care about. Big picture, kids.

I love bamas illegal formation of the offensive line on just about every play that doesn't get called. Total horseshit . I'd be in the refs ears all ******* game long until they started throwing the flag. The RG and RT are the worst offenders. Their helmets are nowhere near the centers waistline on every ****** play. The LT does the same most plays .

Nice solid win by the Irish last night on the big stage against a tough BYU team....
Score was closer than should of been...

Very pleased how they are moving forward with Pine and the offense making great strides since earlier in season.

GO IRISH!

Nice solid win by the Irish last night on the big stage against a tough BYU team....
Score was closer than should of been...

Very pleased how they are moving forward with Pine and the offense making great strides since earlier in season.

GO IRISH!
I watched a good bit of this game and it reminded me how much I hate when they play college games in NFL stadiums.

Jenny Dell or whatever her name is. 👌
She definitely has what it takes to be a sideline reporter..

jdell.jpg

Reactions: MTC