• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6 Bye Week

I added rice to mine too...mine was all turkey-based though. Ground turkey and turkey sausage, white onion, red/orange/yellow peppers and kidney beans.

Diced a little bit of cilantro added shredded cheese and a splash of sour cream.

Obviously you can throw tomatoes at me now...

I usually do Turkey chili and that's close to the recipe i use. I always do red and yellow pepper and sometimes the orange. I think the Orange tastes pretty similar to the yellow so i don't always use them if they are expensive or don't look good at the store. I usually use a packet of white chicken chili seasoning, some chicken broth and a can of rotel tomatoes with diced chiles. And of course beans.

I usually do Turkey chili and that's close to the recipe i use. I always do red and yellow pepper and sometimes the orange. I think the Orange tastes pretty similar to the yellow so i don't always use them if they are expensive or don't look good at the store. I usually use a packet of white chicken chili seasoning, some chicken broth and a can of rotel tomatoes with diced chiles. And of course beans.
Very nice Tape!!!

I feel a little better with a 10 point lead but we need a defensive stop and one more score until I stop drinking black rum...

My my ******* friends are here I see...
Now Berm ... You gotta admit, no matter who is at QB, the amount of turnovers that 'Bama has given away tonight is unacceptable.
If they play this sloppy next week, Tenn is capable of capitalizing.

Now Berm ... You gotta admit, no matter who is at QB, the amount of turnovers that 'Bama has given away tonight is unacceptable.
If they play this sloppy next week, Tenn is capable of capitalizing.
Oh I do not disagree. I just love Saturday's here because of the diversity of interests in the college football world...

Thank you defense. Jimbo - that ballsy attempt on 4th down will be the turning point of this game.

Roll Tide!!!

I added rice to mine too...mine was all turkey-based though. Ground turkey and turkey sausage, white onion, red/orange/yellow peppers and kidney beans.

Diced a little bit of cilantro added shredded cheese and a splash of sour cream.

Obviously you can throw tomatoes at me now...
I am stunned at the number of people still eating turkey sausage. Stuff is terrible for you because of all the **** they have to add to it to make it taste like pork sausage. Just use pork sausage. Your tastebuds will thank you.

I am stunned at the number of people still eating turkey sausage. Stuff is terrible for you because of all the **** they have to add to it to make it taste like pork sausage. Just use pork sausage. Your tastebuds will thank you.
I don't eat swine...so I don't know what 'sausage' is supposed to taste like but it tastes fine to me.

You do know that there are herbs and spices that enhance flavor too, right??? Tabasco is not the answer...