• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6

Iowa at 3 Ohio State 3:30 CBS OSU -18.5
If Iowa somehow pulls the upset, it will be win #200 for coach Kirk Ferentz. I haven't watched a second of OSU yet this year as they beat up on their opening cupcakes. Iowa is what they always are, a solid defense that makes you earn it. The offense has been much better this year after they fired Kirk Ferentz's son as OC. Iowa actually scored over 30 in back to back games. Sure it was against Troy and Minnesota but Iowa only cracked 30 once in 22 and 23. Ohio State has great WRs as usual and excellent RBs but Will Howard is mothing special at QB. He doesn't need to be with that many weapons.

Go Black and Gold!

Sigh. The Black and Gold is down by 7.

Now 14.

Oh well.

Still got another Black and Gold to root for tomorrow.

I bet he needs a new TV remote.

Only the remote?

eagles-philadelphia.gif

Another thing white guys do better:

of the one's I pimped preseason, Haulcy is at the top of the list

3 picks so far and some big hits knocking other receptions away....playing free safety
Yeah potential ball hawks will always get NFL looks….

So Penn Stare and Pitt are 5-0, and both seem to have legit stud QBs (pitt should send a thank you card to Alabama) ..
but Penn State has a D and Pitt is a D in transition...

Penn State is gonna have a rough next three weeks... if they can make it through that they will probably be in the playoffs

Pitt will be ranked in all the polls next week, meaning they will likely lose to Cal...

So Penn Stare and Pitt are 5-0, and both seem to have legit stud QBs (pitt should send a thank you card to Alabama) ..
but Penn State has a D and Pitt is a D in transition...

Penn State is gonna have a rough next three weeks... if they can make it through that they will probably be in the playoffs

Pitt will be ranked in all the polls next week, meaning they will likely lose to Cal...
Bama could likely lose to Vandy and ur talking about Penn State and Pitt?