• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 7

This offense is garbage. If Tyler Warren isn’t open……

And, Tom Allen sucks. He’s guessing the whole first half and guessing wrong.

And, statistically at least, USC’s defense is garbage. And Penn State can do **** all against them.

PSU dodged a bullet. I thought that’s was going to be the game the lost that they shouldn’t have.

Penn State slow start nearly cost them the game. I'd blame the jetlag but this happens every week. That first half was a joke. USC didn't do anything special, it's was missed tackles leading to big plays and PSU looking like they were running in sand.

That was not offensive Pass Interference on the play that took a PSU TD off the board. The DB initiated the contact the whole way. If Penn State had punched in those TD opportunities, the game would not have been close.

I like that PSU uses some creativity but today it nearly cost them. Too cute. Especially when they had the ball inside the 10. Just pound the ball. Go heavy and run it in.

The WRs are frustrating. They don't get open enough. They drop balls and rarely come down with a contested catch. Allar threw one to Wallace in the corner of the endzone that went through his hands. It would have been a tough catch, but still one that needs to be made. Penn State gets NONE of those plays from WRs and haven't since Jahan Dotson left.

It's so frustrating to see Allar play fake and set up to throw deep and he doesn't because nobody got open, so he checks it down.

The DC got his lunch eaten all day. Much better in the 2nd half but you can't take half the game to figure it out.

Ty Warren is a stud. I'll be shocked if he doesn't go 1st round on this game alone. He showed he can block, play wildcat QB, run the ball, line up in the backfield, at TE, at WR, he can get open and he's a good open field runner. Then he made that contested TD grab on the deep ball. Arthur Smith must be salivating. Warren is the exact guy Smith's offense needs as a move TE.

I think Nick Singleton has an injury. He only got 10 carries and didn't seem to have his usual burst. Look at that receiving TD he scored late. He ran funny, like he was about to fall over.

Even though they threw it way too much , maybe this will be a positive going forward. It may lead to the offense expanding.

Bye Week and then they're @ Wisconsin. Heal up, work on tackling, and start playing from the whistle and not wait until the 2nd half.

Notre Dame better start rooting for USC. USC has enough athletes to beat ND and if ND has 2 losses to unranked opponents with that weak schedule, I don't think they make the playoffs.