• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

that went just as planned 3 and out. now OSU is over confident

Can Fox only afford 2 cameras for the game?

Pulling for Penn State here, but I have no faith in the coaching to pull this big game off. I'm accustomed to being let down,so I expect it now.

Penn St. has Mighty Mouse at DB (#25) and he had two back-to-back pass defenses on HUGE WRs...the kid has heart (so far)...

Completely random, but for some reason I hate watching games that are played at Ohio State. Between the artificial turf, gray around the field, and flag pole blocking the view of people in the end zone, I just don't like it.

there you go now we need some offense

Completely random, but for some reason I hate watching games that are played at Ohio State. Between the artificial turf, gray around the field, and flag pole blocking the view of people in the end zone, I just don't like it.
So you're sending a sizable contribution check to fix it???

Allar having accuracy issues

So you're sending a sizable contribution check to fix it???
They have plenty of TV money to fix it. SEC is where it's at with everyone playing on grass.

What's up with Penn State's future Heisman trophy winning QB? I suppose that cupcake schedule up until this point of the season didn't get him ready to play a real team. Typical low scoring Big 10 game though.

They have plenty of TV money to fix it. SEC is where it's at with everyone playing on grass.

What's up with Penn State's future Heisman trophy winning QB? I suppose that cupcake schedule up until this point of the season didn't get him ready to play a real team. Typical low scoring Big 10 game though.
Yup. Said it last week - Penn St. loses today...