• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

No, they get the ball to start the second half. They score and it's pretty much over with what we have seen from the Matt Canada style offense PSU is playing.

Which, is exactly what we all expected so it is what it is.
Not sure...they had 50 seconds and 3 TOs...why not try for a FG???

Watching the PSU O I get a lot of deja vu. It's like watching the Steelers. Terrible play-calling. No one gets open. Allar getting a ton of pressure. Allar can't hit anyone even if they do get a little bit of separation. His one long throw there on their last drive of the half was 2 yards out of bounds. It wasn't even close even if his guy was open. Just awful no matter how you look at it. I seriously doubt they score a TD in this game especially with the officials throwing the ridiculous holding call on the D TD and then not calling a hold on the bear hug from behind in front of the QB when he threw the long pass to Harrison. How can they not see that? They refuse to throw flags on OSU. This game won't be close.

Not sure...they had 50 seconds and 3 TOs...why not try for a FG???

I don't know, Shakey QB play? You can make a case for being aggressive there but you get a couple scores up on PSU they are not coming back. Play calling sucks, and Allar is not there yet.

They got pretty lucky that they are not losing right now.

No, they get the ball to start the second half. They score and it's pretty much over with what we have seen from the Matt Canada style offense PSU is playing.

Which, is exactly what we all expected so it is what it is.
I always like to see a little aggression in these situations.... If you don't gain a positive play on the 1st down .... then choose to run the clock ...

I don't know, Shakey QB play? You can make a case for being aggressive there but you get a couple scores up on PSU they are not coming back. Play calling sucks, and Allar is not there yet.

They got pretty lucky that they are not losing right now.
and now a 3 and out by OH and a shank punt .... Penn State momentum swing coming ???

and now a 3 and out by OH and a shank punt .... Penn State momentum swing coming ???

With that kinda offensive play calling umm nope....2 of the best RBs in the nation and they look like Najee will on 1st and 2nd down tomorrow.

Matt Canada has to be taking notes.

giphy.webp

With that kinda offensive play calling umm nope....2 of the best RBs in the nation and they look like Najee will on 1st and 2nd down tomorrow.

Matt Canada has to be taking notes.
OFF scheme

hoping on ref help

and DEF tds

sounds familiar

God Almighty, McCord is the worst qb the Buckeyes have had in well over a decade