• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

If I’m an Illinois player, I’m keeping this helmet even if they charged me for it. Especially if they beat Michigan in them. Center of your man cave forever. One of the coolest helmets I’ve ever seen.
I'm really digging their unis.

I Watched the Illinois game with three Illinois alumni. Those helmets are really cool.

Who ever thought there’d be a day where Bama is ranked lower than Indiana and Army? That day could be tomorrow. Although SEC teams get soft landings after losses so I wouldn’t bet on it.

Bama is not done. They have fake Missouri next. Then LSU. If they can beat LSU they should be able to finish with 2 losses and I’d bet that will get them in the playoff.

Will Bama accept a Tire Bowl or Mayonnaise Bowl invitation. Welcome to the lower decks . When we win, it's always a good time...If we lose, meh...

Bama was there for a long time pre-Saban while on double secret academic probation.
Looks like they're back in the second division.

Who ever thought there’d be a day where Bama is ranked lower than Indiana and Army? That day could be tomorrow. Although SEC teams get soft landings after losses so I wouldn’t bet on it.
No way it's the SEC Bama will probably only fall to 8. I admit that my wolverines suck *** this year. Bama fans need to be honest and man up to the fact they don't belong in the playoffs either. They should have 3 losses with 2 to non ranked teams. My My how the mighty have fallen this year.

Manning needs to take off running to back off this defense. I don't think GA has anyone fast enough to catch him if he gets into the open field.

No way it's the SEC Bama will probably only fall to 8. I admit that my wolverines suck *** this year. Bama fans need to be honest and man up to the fact they don't belong in the playoffs either. They should have 3 losses with 2 to non ranked teams. My My how the mighty have fallen this year.
weird year to say the least..... beat Georgia although they gave them life in the 2nd half ....

lose to non ranked .....

currently watching Georgia 20-0 on Texas ............. anyones championship this year ....

Really happy with Georgia defense this evening. Give me two more quarters of it. 23-0 at the half. I'm sure Texas will come out swinging.