• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 8

The original Salems Lot with the Starsky and Hutch guy scared me so bad as a kid, I still wont watch it. It probs is not even that scary.
That was a creepy movie. Amityville Horror is another that if you watch it now is pretty tame but back in the day would necessitate the hall light being on. Now it's on so I don't trip over the dog when heading to the bathroom in the middle of the night. The more things change, the more they stay the same. ;)

Yesir...Notre Dame has beaten several quality teams...regardless of the same old comments from the folks that will never give ND their due..
But what ever...

Right now were in the playoffs and playing solid football...

Challenging schedule the rest of way ...

Go Irish!
I think they should he able to lose another one and still he in mix.....like Bama.

Is this his first year?

Kudos for helping the people out. Were you part of a group organization? Or just showed up seeing what you could do? I ask as that is right up my alley for what I like to do…
Berm is the founding member and president of the Florida chapter of Alabama Crimson Tide Jihad Fan-addicts .... he is leading the charge to replace all TVs broken by BAMA fans over the last 2 losses with those found in unattended or abandoned domiciles and businesses in his area .... Roll with it...

thought that would make you laugh Berm .......kudos for helping out in relief efforts...

I saw 3/4 of the game ......... nice to have the turnovers but like you said they just did not capitalize

Last edited: