• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 9

Penn State up 14-10 now. If the defense can sustain like that for the game, they can win. No more turnovers.

The field is 110 feet wide, I’ll never understand how someone kicks it out of bounds.

Sitting in Denny's with Mrs. Fan as the truck gets fixed. Watching ND vs Syracuse. Fun game so far. Go Irish!

And Ohio State gets greedy..lol. I honestly was expecting Penn State to get smashed today. Good game so far.

And Ohio State gets greedy..lol. I honestly was expecting Penn State to get smashed today. Good game so far.

I don't get that last play of the half for OSU....6 seconds left, no timeout, easy FG to take the lead going in at the half....

I dont get it.

I don't get that last play of the half for OSU....6 seconds left, no timeout, easy FG to take the lead going in at the half....

I dont get it.

It works for me. I guess they figured it's early in the game.

Hopefully they can keep the momentum going in the second half.

There again, I think I take points there the way the defense is playing.....I thought they were just trying to draws them offsides.

Not how I saw this game going. PSU is going to have to score some points. Not sure they can hold OSU 13. I mean, I hope they do, but it’s a tall order.

That’s how u take 3 points that could win a game

Jeez. Three damn plays.

I think I would have called timeout there....They weren't even getting set. A timeout isnt worth giving up a big play IMO. Just like they did.

Edit: All hell that is the game....

OSU was just waiting for PSU to self destruct....

And right on cue.

I think I would have called timeout there....They weren't even getting set. A timeout isnt worth giving up a big play IMO. Just like they did.

Edit: All hell that is the game....

OSU was just waiting for PSU to self destruct....

And right on cue.
Every ******* time. Get those guys beat down then piss it away. It ain’t over, but the fat lady is tuning up.

No real sense of urgency to end that drive. Two runs with the clock moving.