• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 9

UGA just churns out RB’s. 22 looks like a bruiser

Now
That sounds a lot like sour grapes. smh
But, since you want to be that way .... BWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHAAAA CLIFFORD

Not sour grapes.....I fully expected them to get blown out by OSU and that didn't happen. Mostly because OSU hasn't played anyone.

PSU is NOT that good and they had the Buckeyes on the ropes at times today.

If OSU was anywhere close to elite they would have hung 50 on PSU today.

Stetson is 25 years old lol.
Damn mayne!

Now

Not sour grapes.....I fully expected them to get blown out by OSU and that didn't happen. Mostly because OSU hasn't played anyone.

Going back on this thread. Sounds like Franklin blundered again lol

Going back on this thread. Sounds like Franklin blundered again lol
It is what it is with him. He will recruit and have competitive teams and will make the expanded playoff format probably but win a NC? Don't think so.

Now

So, 6 points makes the difference? lolz
We walked into Beaver stadium and scored through the air, over land, and with the "D".
I'll take the win. You can keep the grapes

I dunno ... But I do wonder if @str8liner is watching this ... Because from what he "saw", Georgia ...blah, blah, blah

They took car of business? 42-20 not good enough?

We will see down the road....

Tennessee is another one. If they beat Kentucky tonight that's 5 ranked teams they have beat Including Bama....Unlike OSU. Ten is ranked #3 and OSU #2.....:unsure:

Next week is gonna be tough

That one turned into something when at the start of the season it wasn't something to be nervous over.

No sleep walking in that game. Georgia does have a good power running game when they need it. Man they have 2 monster athletic tight ends.

They took car of business? 42-20 not good enough?

We will see down the road....

Tennessee is another one. If they beat Kentucky tonight that's 5 ranked teams they have beat Including Bama....Unlike OSU. Ten is ranked #3 and OSU #2.....:unsure:
44-31 wasn't good enough when the spread was 15 was it?
But, on another note, you're right. The Buckeyes still haven't played anyone.
Seriously though. I came on here and gave props to PSU for a good game and a scare. And you got your panties in a bunch. Sounds like a personal problem to me.

LOL....Sparty gets away with a PI for the touchdown.

Hey OSU guys enjoy the win but I got the feeling Meecheegan might rain on your parade at the end of the year...

And from what I seen, Georgia and some others would open a can of whoop ***.
Okay, cool. Thanks for the opinion, it's worth a lot to us!

giphy.webp