• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 9

They ran that same play earlier on 3rd down with the same result.

I don’t understand this supposed black mark on Franklin not beating top 10 teams often enough. Most of that stat is losses to Ohio State and most of those losses have been close. Franklin has been better than Harbaugh vs OSU thus far. Ohio State has been elite for over a decade. How many of these games has Penn State been favored?
Define better?
Har Baugh beat them once in seven seasons Franklin once in eight!

I turned it off....

Steelers piss me off...
Pens piss me off...

Cant even enjoy a Saturday of CFB without PSU pissing me off....

Just like that 3rd and 10 just now....They brag and brag about how great the pass D is but they gave the best receiver on the field all the room in the world to make that play, then give up the big pass play down the field....

Good, but not great.

I’ll never understand calling that soft *** coverage. Just gave the the first on 3rd and 10

Franklin is 2-15 against top 10 teams. Both of those wins were in 2016 (Ohio State and Wisconsin). Aaaaaand another INT. No reason to play Clifford any more, like ever. Bench him and put in Allar.

OSU scored 17 points off Clifford’s three turnovers. Difference in the game. Against top 5 teams, you can’t give the ball away.

Franklin is 2-15 against top 10 teams. Both of those wins were in 2016 (Ohio State and Wisconsin). Aaaaaand another INT. No reason to play Clifford any more. Bench him and put in Allar.
Oh is Clifford finishing it off?

Like I said to start the game...

They will never Bench the 6 year guy....He cost us just as many games as he has won.

Good game PSU. Y'all put up a fight and gave us a scare for most of the game.
Really impressed with your new standout WR.
Get real. PSU is **** from the head coach on down. If they're smart, the outstanding talent on this team will be burning up the transfer protocol lines tomorrow.

Oh is Clifford finishing it off?

Like I said to start the game...

They will never Bench the 6 year guy....He cost us just as many games as he has won.

Man I go out for 10 min and they just blow it. Done with that qb and I've been done with the Franklin for 5 years. damn it.

giphy.webp

Hey OSU guys enjoy the win but I got the feeling Meecheegan might rain on your parade at the end of the year...

And from what I seen, Georgia and some others would open a can of whoop ***.

Hey OSU guys enjoy the win but I got the feeling Meecheegan might rain on your parade at the end of the year...

And from what I seen, Georgia and some others would open a can of whoop ***.
That sounds a lot like sour grapes. smh
But, since you want to be that way .... BWAAAAHHHHAAAAAHAAAA CLIFFORD

I'm not saying Florida will win but I definitely thought they'd win HUGE...
Exactly. And up until the last 4 years or so, the end result of a PSU/tOSU game was usually pretty close. PSU will play tOSU tougher than they play anyone else.