• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Colts LB killed by illegal and HOLY **** --- ESPN reported it

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-jackson-indianapolis-colts-country-illegally

Colts' Edwin Jackson killed by driver illegally in U.S.

Mike Wells
ESPN Staff Writer

INDIANAPOLIS -- The suspected drunken driver accused of hitting and killing Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson has been living in the country illegally and did not have a driver's license, the Indiana State Police announced Monday.

The driver of the truck that killed Jackson and ride-sharing operator Jeffrey Monroe had been using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales, the police said in a release. Gonsales' given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, and he is a citizen of Guatemala. Orrego-Savala had been deported in 2007 and 2009.

Monroe and Jackson were stopped on the side of Interstate 70 in Indianapolis when they were hit early Sunday morning.

Orrego-Savala, 37, was arrested after trying to flee the scene on foot, according to the Indiana State Police. Orrego-Savala was intoxicated, according to police. He is currently being held in the Marion County (Indiana) jail while the police work with U.S. federal immigration officials. Investigators are also working with the prosecutor's office to file criminal charges.

Jackson and Monroe, of Avon, were on the side of the interstate when Monroe got out of the car to help Jackson, who was sick. Orrego-Savala, who was driving a Ford F-150 truck, drove onto the emergency shoulder and hit the rear of the car, striking both Jackson and Monroe, with one of the bodies landing in the center lane of I-70, according to the police.

State trooper Ty Mays, who was in the area, reported to the scene after seeing the accident on the side of the road. In the process of slowing down, he hit the body of the victim who was in the center lane.

Monroe and Jackson were pronounced dead at the scene by the Marion County Coroner's Office. Monroe was 54; Jackson was 26.

"We were heartbroken to hear the news of Edwin Jackson's passing," the Colts said in a statement. "Edwin was loved by all in the Colts organization. We admired his outgoing personality, competitive spirit and hard-working mentality. He was well-respected among all with whom he crossed paths, and he will be greatly missed in our locker room and throughout our entire organization.

"We also understand that another person lost his life in the accident, only adding to our sorrow on this day. We are shocked and saddened by this tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers are with the families of both men during this difficult time."

Sad story. Now the ****** gets 3 hots and a cot on the taxpayer dime until he serves his sentence, i guess?

Awful. Guy was very well liked and an exemplary person by all accounts.

illegal-immigrant-rally-meme-generator-these-illegal-immigrants-don-t-seem-to-be-living-in-the-shadows-2866c8.jpg

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-jackson-indianapolis-colts-country-illegally

Colts' Edwin Jackson killed by driver illegally in U.S.

Mike Wells
ESPN Staff Writer

INDIANAPOLIS -- The suspected drunken driver accused of hitting and killing Indianapolis Colts linebacker Edwin Jackson has been living in the country illegally and did not have a driver's license, the Indiana State Police announced Monday.

The driver of the truck that killed Jackson and ride-sharing operator Jeffrey Monroe had been using the alias Alex Cabrera Gonsales, the police said in a release. Gonsales' given name is Manuel Orrego-Savala, and he is a citizen of Guatemala. Orrego-Savala had been deported in 2007 and 2009.

Monroe and Jackson were stopped on the side of Interstate 70 in Indianapolis when they were hit early Sunday morning.

Orrego-Savala, 37, was arrested after trying to flee the scene on foot, according to the Indiana State Police. Orrego-Savala was intoxicated, according to police. He is currently being held in the Marion County (Indiana) jail while the police work with U.S. federal immigration officials. Investigators are also working with the prosecutor's office to file criminal charges.

Jackson and Monroe, of Avon, were on the side of the interstate when Monroe got out of the car to help Jackson, who was sick. Orrego-Savala, who was driving a Ford F-150 truck, drove onto the emergency shoulder and hit the rear of the car, striking both Jackson and Monroe, with one of the bodies landing in the center lane of I-70, according to the police.

State trooper Ty Mays, who was in the area, reported to the scene after seeing the accident on the side of the road. In the process of slowing down, he hit the body of the victim who was in the center lane.

Monroe and Jackson were pronounced dead at the scene by the Marion County Coroner's Office. Monroe was 54; Jackson was 26.

"We were heartbroken to hear the news of Edwin Jackson's passing," the Colts said in a statement. "Edwin was loved by all in the Colts organization. We admired his outgoing personality, competitive spirit and hard-working mentality. He was well-respected among all with whom he crossed paths, and he will be greatly missed in our locker room and throughout our entire organization.

"We also understand that another person lost his life in the accident, only adding to our sorrow on this day. We are shocked and saddened by this tragedy, and our thoughts and prayers are with the families of both men during this difficult time."

Sad story. Even sadder is Dem's will this guy in a broader sense.

wonder if any players stance on immigration will change due to this

Reactions: xjx
Deported twice and now killed someone while drunk. That dreamer needs shot in the ******* face.

Reactions: xjx
Another reason to dispose of the word "Dreamer" - a Leftist means of evoking sympathy for people that break our laws entering this country, who don't pay taxes, and 100% of whom are criminals by the very designation that they are here "illegally"

Another reason to dispose of the word "Dreamer" - a Leftist means of evoking sympathy for people that break our laws entering this country, who don't pay taxes, and 100% of whom are criminals by the very designation that they are here "illegally"

I dream of banging late upton.

It’s not that hard finding a solution for dreamers. Just keep the good ones and kick out the bad ones.

Apparently he worked for Uber, pass universal E-verify and less would come and many would go home. If you can't work here, there is no point
in coming or over staying visas.

Apparently he worked for Uber, pass universal E-verify and less would come and many would go home. If you can't work here, there is no point
in coming or over staying visas.

:wacko::wacko::wacko:

And in other news the plaintains served next to white dump trucks carrying moon beams from Princess Leia's butt erupted causing mass happiness for midgets.

Reactions: MTC
Wait....Dreamers - err, illegal aliens - are telling us the Democrats are just using them?

(hint: Every logical American has seen this since day one, just as Democrats use African Americans)

DACA Recipient Slams Dems Using ‘Dreamers’ As ‘Pawns’

“Dreamer” Hilario Yanez praised President Donald Trump’s leadership on immigration and slammed Democrats for using DACA recipients as “pawns” during a Saturday interview on Fox News.

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said of President Trump. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he continued. “The diversity lottery — I think it’s outdated, I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus on skills so they can contribute to the American economy.”

Yanez said he is “frustrated” with Democrats because they have shown an unwillingness to work with Trump on his immigration plan and have used people like him as “pawns” to score political points.

“The Democratic leadership, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, really have no clear message,” he argued. “We have been confused, I think at the end of the day they have been using us as pawns.”

“We should have never shut down the government over DACA. We should have never held our American people and our military hostage,” he said, noting that Democrats opted not to solve the DACA problem when they had control of Congress.

Ultimately, Yanez said he is proud to be in the United States and would “do anything to serve this country, to die for this country.”

“All I need is a chance,” he concluded.

Wait....Dreamers - err, illegal aliens - are telling us the Democrats are just using them?

(hint: Every logical American has seen this since day one, just as Democrats use African Americans)

DACA Recipient Slams Dems Using ‘Dreamers’ As ‘Pawns’

“Dreamer” Hilario Yanez praised President Donald Trump’s leadership on immigration and slammed Democrats for using DACA recipients as “pawns” during a Saturday interview on Fox News.

“At the end of the day, here’s a guy who wants to provide a pathway to citizenship for myself and, you know, really make a difference in my life,” Yanez said of President Trump. “I’m for that. Also, I believe we need to have border security so this doesn’t happen again.”

“And if a wall is necessary to provide another layer for border security to do their job in a safe and responsible manner, then, you know, I think it’s necessary to fund it,” he continued. “The diversity lottery — I think it’s outdated, I think it’s time for people who want to come to the United States to focus on skills so they can contribute to the American economy.”

Yanez said he is “frustrated” with Democrats because they have shown an unwillingness to work with Trump on his immigration plan and have used people like him as “pawns” to score political points.

“The Democratic leadership, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer, really have no clear message,” he argued. “We have been confused, I think at the end of the day they have been using us as pawns.”

“We should have never shut down the government over DACA. We should have never held our American people and our military hostage,” he said, noting that Democrats opted not to solve the DACA problem when they had control of Congress.

Ultimately, Yanez said he is proud to be in the United States and would “do anything to serve this country, to die for this country.”

“All I need is a chance,” he concluded.

Hilario knows

Hopefully he gets deported.
Maybe he'll get involved in a cartel mix up and won't come back

The only way to ensure that doesn't come back is to send him home in a box.