• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

8dwg2j.jpg

Chefs offense has literally done nothing the entire 2nd half. But the bozo Rats just keep imploding.

No one to blame but themselves. Finally make a play and you push a player down and stand over them. Sort of reminds you of Steelers. Lamar sure looks overrated.

I'm stunned how many yards he's leaving on the table. Allen ran all over this defense last week and the yards are there for Lamar.

Eating up a lot of clock. They better put up six here.

The Chiefs have two really good CBs. Watching this play out is one of the reasons I hope one of the talented CB prospects falls to 1.20 for the Steelers.

No way the NFL let's Taylor Swift get one game away. Too much money to make on all the Swifties watching the SB and beyond.

I'll say it.....the Rats TE was MUGGED...tackled to the ground and no Pass Interference Penalty. That is the crap that makes people wonder if the game is FIXED!

I'll say it.....the Rats TE was MUGGED...tackled to the ground and no Pass Interference Penalty. That is the crap that makes people wonder if the game is FIXED!

They ain't getting no calls. Crazy money to be made off of the SB on all the Swifties tuning in.