• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

Ravens defense was great in the second half.

Flowers fumble at the goal line and Lamar forcing the ball into triple coverage in the end zone were the difference in the games.

My 16 year old son kept saying the game was fixed as we watched since the NFL wanted all the free marketing Taylor Swift will bring to the Super Bowl. It made me laugh.

Joking aside, I'm very happy to see the purple Browns lay an egg in another big game when it matters. Yes, I'm envious of their coaching staff and some of their players, but happy regardless.

This may be the beer talking but I think the Lions can win.

Rats trying for the Flacco special every play
Trying for DPI

absolutely. Odell wasn't even trying to make plays on the ball. Just slowing down to try to draw PI. Like a guy stopping short in a rusted out s-box car getting out saying OWW my neck.

Where does he rank without Mahomes.
Pretty high. Although he didn't win a Super Bowl in Philadelphia, he made it to 5 NFC Championship games, got an Alex Smith led team to the playoffs and has been dominant with Mahomes. Innovative offensive mind and has a pretty good coaching tree.

I didn;t watch the pregame but during the broadcast, CBS kept the Swift time to a minimum. I think it will be the same for the SB. Stay away from the pregame and it won;t be bad.