• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

Taylor swift brings in the viewers. NFL Executives love the eyeballs on tvs.
NFL executives? More like the entire establishment, including big pharma. Sell us more vaccines, we are "all in."

I mention Mahomes not Lamar because the Chiefs offense is all Mahomes. Just like the Bills is all Josh Allen. The Ravens have a much better overall team with OL and weapons so there isn’t as much weight on the QB. If Lamar got injured in the 1st quarter, I think Ravens can still win and maybe even win the Super Bowl. If Mahomes gets injured, the chiefs have almost no chance and probably get blown out.
I get your point but I think you are underestimating Lamar's skill and what he brings to the table. Their record is just so-so without him playing: a basic .300 team. Huge difference. With him they are a 62-24 team. Without 4-9.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/ravens-record-with-and-without-lamar-jackson-since-2018

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand when fans add their team chants into the National Anthem. The "O" for the Ravens and the "Chiefs" for Kansas City.

Do you really mess with a classic such as "Roadhouse?" I mean, come on.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/ne...e-reboot-starring-jake-gyllenhaal/ar-BB1hkyH9
giphy.gif

I thought the ravens had a great Defense.

Over/under on tackles for Old Slice today?

Taylor swift brings in the viewers. NFL Executives love the eyeballs on tvs.
Nothing personal here…….but I swear. Taylor Swift gets mentioned on the Steeler Nation forum more than the National Enquirer or any broadcast. I mean….who really cares

Maybe it's just me, but I can't stand when fans add their team chants into the National Anthem. The "O" for the Ravens and the "Chiefs" for Kansas City.

Especially on a day when 3 soldiers died because of this utter disgrace of a regime up there in Wasington.

Then again, what do you expect fro sh*t Liberal cities? The American flag, the anthem, etc......they don't respect any of it.

Administrative time out. Too long between commercials.

Ravens offense is literally a high school system. Simplistic to the max. They don’t even have a QB.

Especially on a day when 3 soldiers died because of this utter disgrace of a regime up there in Wasington.

Then again, what do you expect fro sh*t Liberal cities? The American flag, the anthem, etc......they don't respect any of it.
It’s football man. Leave politics out of it. Just for today.

Wow!