• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conference Championship Thread

all week long all we’ve heard about is the Ravens defense. Mahomes has never thrown for under 325 yards against them. Now they can run too. The big difference is KC has a top 5 defense now. They are very well rounded. Long way to go yet though

all week long all we’ve heard about is the Ravens defense. Mahomes has never thrown for under 325 yards against them. Now they can run too. The big difference is KC has a top 5 defense now. They are very well rounded. Long way to go yet though
This might be the chiefs best defense since Mahomes has been QB.

dumb not to challenge and dumb playcall

Ravens fans where I’m watching cheering for people to get hurt and broken legs.

Typical classless fans

Steelmann it’s Kinda funny, someone else starts the dumbassery by attacking me for an opinion and you decide to jump on the wagon like a high schooler. I have yet to start any BS but I’m not going to listen to some PHUCK pop off at the mouth…

Wow!!!!!!!

Romo…….one of the greatest plays you’ll ever see in a championship game.
Really?

Steelmann it’s Kinda funny, someone else starts the dumbassery by attacking me for an opinion and you decide to jump on the wagon like a high schooler. I have yet to start any BS but I’m not going to listen to some PHUCK pop off at the mouth…
Oh shut the **** up.

You say you never start it but you always seem to be involved along with a few other new posters. Something doesn’t jive there. You are going to get some ****. We all do. Don’t take it so personally.